TMV World Team

Robert Lunte Performance Video Playlist

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

WOW !!!

Coach,

I listened to "Behind Diverted Eyes" several times now and there was just something SO SPECIAL about it. I couldn't quite figure out just what it was ??? And then, I see "...for Monica".

All of your songs are superb. No doubt about it..... We all strive to do our best in all of our songs/performances, however, I noticed MYSELF that when I dedicate a song to someone special it just STANDS OUT !!! Simply put :  "Heart and Soul !!!"

EXCELLENT, Brother !!!

1 person likes this

We need more vids in here, Robert. How are supposed to be happy with one song, no matter how well you did it? :headbang:

Just messing with you, I know you are busy and when you get around to it, you will add more.

Ron, there is a menu in the top left corner that expands to reveal all the videos.

1 person likes this

ok, missed that.

And Nocturne is awesome.

And still digging Green Menalishi.

1 person likes this

Rob is cooking up more great covers and may have more student videos in the near future

2 people like this

Superb Robert. I adore your performance. So much drive and passion. Wonderful!!! :bang:

2 people like this

Which one?  The embeded video is actually a menu of 16 songs. see the drop down menu in the top left. Not sure people realize that. 

Still waiting for your redo on the Review My Singing forum ... I look forward to getting in there a giving you some feedback.

1 person likes this

Man In The Box Robert.... Superb performance :bang:  Still finding my way around the forum so hope I post in the correct place. Put up a collab (with just my part) of Dancing Queen Abba. Hoping I'm posting in the right place :4:

Thanks Gill,

Again... if you click the upper left corner of the video it will reveal a menu / playlist with other songs.

1 person likes this