Can you feel it mixed and masterd

Rate this topic

Cool sound Jarom. My wife walked in the room while I was playing this. Her reaction was "wow, Nice voice".

I have to be honest, I could not make out the words. I love the vibe though and the song, production and all of that. I am more of a story guy and like to know what the words are.

It could be because I am playing this through a laptop(with external speakers). 

Was this the whole song or a snippet?

6 hours ago, MDEW said:

Cool sound Jarom. My wife walked in the room while I was playing this. Her reaction was "wow, Nice voice".

I have to be honest, I could not make out the words. I love the vibe though and the song, production and all of that. I am more of a story guy and like to know what the words are.

It could be because I am playing this through a laptop(with external speakers). 

Was this the whole song or a snippet?

Yea, its the whole song. Im not much of a lyric guy, i am more about the feeling behind the words. I'll post the lyrics later when i have access to a better keyb2

When you're in California weathery gloom

can I be the one to heal the beating wounds

be the moon on the canvas 

be the sun at the top of your noon

can you feel it 

i'll let you feel it to

I'll give you whispers let them mutter

let them in tell they possess you

be the moon on the canvas

be the sun at the top of their noon

can you feel it

I'll let you feel it to

can you feel it 

i'll let you feel it to

can you feel it

i'll let you feel

to be the moon on the canvas

be the sun at the your noon

Sure beats "All about that Bass" and "Let,me holla', Let me holla', Wanna Holla' at you', Let me holla' at you, Come on and Holla' " Real song. Made it to the big time. Those are the only words.  .........    Kinda makes ya sick doesn't it?

I like your Lyrics pretty cool Keep up the good work.

Words are not that hard to write,  Jewel wrote about her morning routine and putting her Makeup on, Alanis Morissette wrote about having her hand in her pocket. Even I sometimes have a cool day to write about.

I come up with crazy lyrics. Even for a sound check on a mic.

"Test, one, two, two, one, two. My mother was test tube, my father was a knife, I am a clone baby, I have no real life."

Thankyouverymuch.

I love the way this was mixed, the quick delay and telephone-y kind of EQ on parts of the verses. It gave it a dreamlike/shoegazing quality. The fact that some of the lyrics are ambiguously delivered makes me focus on the feeling and the emotional qualities behind the singing too, and that really came across. I felt vulnerability and angst and also a sense of otherworldliness while listening to this.

Really solid performance. :41: