I like testimonials like this. From regular guys who are not used to giving testimonials. Not that you would ever script a thing for someone to say. And he is like a lot of singers. Good at singing and entertaining but speaking personally, he is more likely to search for words and expressions, as the rest of us do.

Yes, I agree. I am capturing a series of videos like this with my clients in Seattle. I like the genuine sincerity of this approach. I hope it will "speak" to some people. FYI.. click the menu on the top left corner and it will reveal a video playlist.

I know you have heard or read this a thousand times Robert, But it never gets old............ THANK YOU! What you have done with the FOUR PILLARS is just AWESOME!  I cannot say that I have reached my goal or anything, but I am a bad student. But that does not diminish the fact that FOUR PILLARS is an awesome product that will take you where you want to go with your singing IF you give it the chance it deserves.

I do not think that I will ever be able to meet you in person or be a real student but anyone who does have that chance should take it.

I know that Robert is a dedicated Teacher and Coach that has the interest of the student along with the physical act of the Art of singing as his main focus. You cannot go wrong with someone whose main purpose is for his students to excel in this craft.

I've already posted my praise for Robert and TFPOS, but I'll do it again in this thread. The program is great and provides virtually everything you need to know about singing, and how to do it. The extent of detail into which the TVS methodology goes into explaining the purpose of exercises and how singing works is astounding, and far beyond what you would normally encounter from a voice coach and/or vocal program. I have improved a bunch since I started practicing with TFPOS, and still have so much to learn. I can tell that Robert is truly passionate about teaching for the sake of knowledge and the success of his students, which really shows that he will do his best to ensure that you get the guidance and help you need to become a great singer. Thank you Robert, for opening my eyes not only about how to sing, but also what it means to be a singer. 

On June 13, 2016 at 5:10 PM, MDEW said:

I know you have heard or read this a thousand times Robert, But it never gets old............ THANK YOU! What you have done with the FOUR PILLARS is just AWESOME!  I cannot say that I have reached my goal or anything, but I am a bad student. But that does not diminish the fact that FOUR PILLARS is an awesome product that will take you where you want to go with your singing IF you give it the chance it deserves.

I do not think that I will ever be able to meet you in person or be a real student but anyone who does have that chance should take it.

I know that Robert is a dedicated Teacher and Coach that has the interest of the student along with the physical act of the Art of singing as his main focus. You cannot go wrong with someone whose main purpose is for his students to excel in this craft.

Thanks MDEW... I appreciate your support.

On June 13, 2016 at 5:31 PM, muffinhead said:

I've already posted my praise for Robert and TFPOS, but I'll do it again in this thread. The program is great and provides virtually everything you need to know about singing, and how to do it. The extent of detail into which the TVS methodology goes into explaining the purpose of exercises and how singing works is astounding, and far beyond what you would normally encounter from a voice coach and/or vocal program. I have improved a bunch since I started practicing with TFPOS, and still have so much to learn. I can tell that Robert is truly passionate about teaching for the sake of knowledge and the success of his students, which really shows that he will do his best to ensure that you get the guidance and help you need to become a great singer. Thank you Robert, for opening my eyes not only about how to sing, but also what it means to be a singer. 

You are welcome Muffin... I appreciate your sentiments. Makes all the hard work worth while...