trying ¿mix voice? "maybe i´m amazed" (paul mccartney)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Pretty Cool Dennis, Good to see you again.

In the very beginning you were just a tad too twangy. Once you settled into the song it went away and you started sounding better and more relaxed. Otherwise it sounded pretty good to me.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

14 hours ago, MDEW said:

Pretty Cool Dennis, Good to see you again.

In the very beginning you were just a tad too twangy. Once you settled into the song it went away and you started sounding better and more relaxed. Otherwise it sounded pretty good to me.

Thanks Mdew, it´s true what you say about too twangy at some parts.

48 minutes ago, Denis Gallén Iserte said:

Thanks Mdew, it´s true what you say about too twangy at some parts.

I think it is a product of your accent more than anything, That does not mean it is bad. I like to hear natural accents. But if you want to straighten it out a little sing a little closer to the Ah vowel instead of the i vowel. Just a little bit, too much and you get into other problems.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

23 hours ago, MDEW said:

I think it is a product of your accent more than anything, That does not mean it is bad. I like to hear natural accents. But if you want to straighten it out a little sing a little closer to the Ah vowel instead of the i vowel. Just a little bit, too much and you get into other problems.

yes, i´m from spain. i have to improve my english!

• TMV World Member
On 6/27/2016 at 6:51 PM, Denis Gallén Iserte said:

hi,

all reviews are welcome.

thanks

once you peel the layers away from the accent and your pronunciation improves I'm sure you'll sound beastly.  You have a vibrant voice and a nice range to work with and improve upon.