Singing softly

Guest Matthewrayatx

Guest Matthewrayatx

Hey all! My first time posting to the forum, glad to be here. So as the heading suggest, whats some advice you can share to help me sing softly. I've been singing professionally for over 7 years now and have always had trouble singing at low volumes. It always feel like I have to clinch my throat to sing in pitch and maintain vibrato to sing softly but it still comes out sounding like i'm singing from my throat (think john mayer). An example of what I am trying to achieve is the vocal in this song. (Ignore the pitch correction) 

• TMV World Legacy Member

Welcome to the forum Matthew. I believe this should go into Review my Singing section, which is a paid service. I think you can easily figure it out the best plan for your needs. Cheers

• Administrator

Welcome Matthew,

The Review my Singing (RMS) forum is a consultation service that we provide to help you get feedback on your singing and training. As such, it is a paid service because a thorough consultation of your training and singing takes time. We wish to provide you the best feedback and insights regarding your singing that we can.

Kindly navigate to the link below if you wish to pay for a review. From there you may post in the RMS forum.

Respectfully,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"