• TMV World Legacy Member

Have been meaning to cover this song for a while now.  Bruce's tone is amazing in this song.  What makes it so difficult is the number of closed vowels, especially in the chorus.  Someday I would love to do a better version of the song, especially in the chorus.  But for now I am very happy with the outcome for my current level.  

A big thank you to folks who give this a listen and drop a sentence or two... 

I also like your version. And, I think, between you and Felipe, you have more of the compressed sound that Bruce has. Your articulation is spot on and with no accent. Brilliant.

I noticed that you have an MXL in the stand, just like the one I have. How are you liking it?

On 7/26/2016 at 6:24 AM, ronws said:

I also like your version. And, I think, between you and Felipe, you have more of the compressed sound that Bruce has. Your articulation is spot on and with no accent. Brilliant.

I noticed that you have an MXL in the stand, just like the one I have. How are you liking it?

Thanks Ron. Love the MXL.  It has a warmer tone than the AT2020 which I used earlier and goes well with my bright souding voice I think.  Great value for money.  

Same here. It was built to look and sound like a vintage tube driven mic and it does just that, warms and darkens. For I also have a bright voice.

Great timbre Aravind! As I never heard this song before, I went to Youtube to check it out, and I congratulate you on this cover my friend. You came such a long way with your voice training too buddy, and you even got rid completely of the nasality/cartoonish voice. I also agree with Ronws regarding your articulation and no accent. Great job! :bang: