• Administrator

Collin,

Way to go... 

Your Review:

- Collin your singing flat. 

- You need to tighten up the intonation and the rhythmic cues.

- I do like your energy. I can tell that your "feeling" it and are enjoying it... that is important.

You simply have to tighten up intonation and rhythm.

Clean this up and try again.... 

• TMV World Legacy Member
13 hours ago, Collin571 said:

Cues are still a bit iffy.  This was first take.  Pretty proud of the direction I'm taking with my singing!  Hope you guys enjoy and any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Hi Collin, I liked your timbre in this song. I think you should check your input levels, as you started to distort when you got louder. Also, as Rob has already pointed out, you need to improve pitch. I almost fainted imagining myself singing this song. It is so wordy that I would have a hard time trying to sing it. Good job

• TMV World Member
13 hours ago, Gneetapp said:

Hi Collin, I liked your timbre in this song. I think you should check your input levels, as you started to distort when you got louder. Also, as Rob has already pointed out, you need to improve pitch. I almost fainted imagining myself singing this song. It is so wordy that I would have a hard time trying to sing it. Good job

thanks Gnee! I didn't notice the pitch issues till the 2nd time listening through.  You're not talking about the vocal fry right with the distortion I've been drifting in and out of vocal fry coincidentally in my singing lately.  Luckily I'm going to be getting TFPOS really soon so i'll go from being a badass to being a super duper ultra badass.

• TMV World Legacy Member
8 hours ago, Collin571 said:

thanks Gnee! I didn't notice the pitch issues till the 2nd time listening through.  You're not talking about the vocal fry right with the distortion I've been drifting in and out of vocal fry coincidentally in my singing lately.  Luckily I'm going to be getting TFPOS really soon so i'll go from being a badass to being a super duper ultra badass.

Yeah! I can totally relate to that Collin. I always do this too. Regarding the distortion, I may be mistaken (it would not be the 1st or last time), but I don't think it is fry, cause it sounds like overloading the mic. It could be your doing fry/distortion and getting to loud and overloading the mic. Like you, I'm planning on getting TFPOS too. Cheers