Zion

On a serious note I'm going to throw out my personal opinion. Success comes from several factors,a stellar voice,strong stage presence and other factors but in postmodern society the unfortunate circumstance is that most successful singers out there aren't worth their weight in gold. In fact the majority of the best singers out there are not making millions of dollars and driving Lambos. There are just a very and I do mean very small amount of singers that are good that are successful but they are very rare and afar and a few between.

Does that mean becoming successful is impossible,no but it's far more difficult nowadays then it was back in yesteryear due to the shift in tastes of modern music. Pop and rap dominate the airwaves now with modern country being close behind. The thing is that all 3 of those niches now have mostly bad singers with tasteless music(don't get me started on rap). And also don't expect to become the next American Idol overnight either especially if you aren't going through that route(music talent shows). And also don't be disappointed if you don't make it in this industry but stick with it anyway because 1.You never know whether you'll be successful or not if you quit early and 2.Even if you don't become successful still stick with it because if music is your passion then regardless you'll want to stay in the game anyway.

5 hours ago, Zion said:

I just wanna know what should i do to become famous and how to release my first song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you already sing and have you recorded any songs yet? Are you a Singer songwriter or are you going to sing to songs written by someone else no matter how dumb the lyrics seem to you? What is your Style of choice? Country? Rock? Opera? Pop? Rap? or Other? Are you ready to go on tour and leave your family for months at a time?

We had one guy here almost sign a contract and the lyrics they wanted him to sing were something like "OOh Baby, baby, get your back up. Get your back up OOH Baby baby" ...................... Thankfully he declined.     I think he made the right choice.

23 hours ago, Zion said:

I just wanna know what should i do to become famous and how to release my first song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question for you Zion. Tell us why you want to become famous. Think it through first.  It seems like an easy question, but you need to know your motivation for wanting to become famous.