Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Lugo

Looking for ideas for a vocal tip video series.

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bzean123 said:

What's so funny?

Agreed. I don't think that its funny at all. It is a shame. And the end result is going to be that the really GOOD coaches are bugging out. When you attack the best coaches, that make the best videos... what you have left is... no longer videos from those coaches. Bye... see ya.  People that appreciated good vocal technique videos from top coaches, will be left with everything else. Have fun with that... 

If viewers don't want to see this happen, they need to speak up, instead of standing on the sidelines and watching the environment become pointless for everyone... its up to viewers to decide what they want and what they don't want.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

You'll see some more videos, but given what YouTube has turned into and other more productive things I can put my time and talent into, its no longer as much of a focus. Im sneaking out the back door this year. 

Dose that mean you are leaving you-tube or leaving the internet or leaving the industry?  :(:bigblueeyes:

1 person likes this

No, of course not. But I will be dividing my time more, into another endeavor. I'll let you guys know what it is soon. Don't worry, I'll keep teaching and doing videos once in a while, its just updating my story and career is all. When you learn what it is Im pursuing, you'll say, "... Oh, that makes total sense. I can see Robert doing that.. ".

Im excited about it.

1 person likes this

Man lots of off topic stuff. If anyone has any ideas for topics let's hear it.

James

2 people like this

I shared my ideas for videos. Anyone else?

Ok boys and girls I just shot the first video, pretty fun actually. I'll get the lighting down but the content is there. I'm processing it now and will upload later today and post. Enjoy!

1 person likes this

I recently did these two videos... Featuring students.

Erin Sings "At Last"... 

1 person likes this

Cool, Robert I'll watch them tonight.

Here's Vocal Tip #1, Basic Warmups Pt1
P.S. I'll get the lighting thing together! lol

3 people like this

Damn James Lugo, you are a badass!!  Fantastic voice!  You are the first vocal coach I have heard that is even close to Tamplin!  Keep up the good work.  I live in NC.  You make the state proud.

Thanks Rufus. I think it's gonna be a fun year of this. Worked on some lighting last night and installing an updated Final Cut Pro X on my new MacBook Pro. Gonna take some time and get better at editing.

Ok guys, I am finally on a roll now. The second video is up and I've also uploaded full warmup tracks for all registers, Baritone, Tenor, Alto and Soprano. Videos will be coming every week now, subscribe and like and hit me up if you have any questions:

Workout tracks:
https://we.tl/Fc2t6xaaFi