How to heal your voice in one day

Rate this topic

I studied accupressure for years. This works to a degree, and only because it cuts off nerve response and bloodflow to specific muscle groups, allowing them to relax and swelling to go down. It's great for tension headaches too. Even more effective, or perhaps in conjunction, is doing Ingo Titze's straw exercises. However, I also suggest immune boosters, especially herbal because they are mroe gentle and you process them like food; warm salt water gargles; nasal rinses and more. Here's my quick run-down of things to do:

8 hours ago, Draven Grey said:

However, I also suggest immune boosters, especially herbal because they are mroe gentle and you process them like food

I watched you video and I know you did mention some of them but can you please give some names of immune boosters I can get from the chemist?

What did you think of that vedio I posted?

4 minutes ago, 2 cats in a dust bin said:

I watched you video and I know you did mention some of them but can you please give some names of immune boosters I can get from the chemist?

What did you think of that vedio I posted?

I posted what I thought of the video you posted:

8 hours ago, Draven Grey said:

I studied accupressure for years. This works to a degree, and only because it cuts off nerve response and bloodflow to specific muscle groups, allowing them to relax and swelling to go down. It's great for tension headaches too.

As for immune boosters, I mentioned the herbal ones I use such as Yin Chiao, Zong Gan Ling, and Sinus Take Care. For Yin Chiao, I suggest looking up suggested dosage, rather than following what's on the bottle. What's on the bottle is usually preventative, not nearly as much or often as you would take it when fighting something off.