Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiaLooney

TRISTAN PAREDES - YOU CAN SING ANYTHING - CYBERBULLY, HARASSMENT & STALKING

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

TRISTAN PAREDES FROM TUMWATER, WA... A KNOWN CREATOR OF YOUTUBE DEFAMATION VIDEOS, HARASSMENT, STALKING AND OTHER CRIMES.

TRISTAN PAREDES

TRISTAN PAREDES FROM TUMWATER, WA IS A WELL KNOWN CYBERBULLY, STALKER, HARASSMENT AND CREATOR OF DEFAMATION VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

HE ADVERTISES HIMSELF TO BE

"THE WORLD'S MOST HATED VOICE COACH"

HE HAS KNOWINGLY HURT A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRISTAN PAREDES.

CLICK HERE

TO VIEW & READ IT ALL

Tristan on meds_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

CLICK HERE

TO VIEW & READ IT ALL

_________________________________________________________________________________________

From an Amazon.com reply, underneath Tristan Paredes's and his trolls unverified, malicious reviews.

"I can verify that Robert Lunte is of good character and that his program is well respected. There has been a deliberate hate campaign by a rather deluded individual Tristan Paredes who bullies and defames other people (especially respected vocal coaches) on you tube. I have been a silent observer in all of this but the behavior of Tristan Paredes and his gang of bullies has been disgraceful. The one star comments are NOT a genuine reflection of the truth. You Can Sing Anything is a fake channel used to spread hate".

View full articles

From an Amazon.com reply, underneath Tristan Paredes's and his trolls unverified, malicious reviews.

"I can verify that Robert Lunte is of good character and that his program is well respected. There has been a deliberate hate campaign by a rather deluded individual Tristan Paredes who bullies and defames other people (especially respected vocal coaches) on you tube. I have been a silent observer in all of this but the behavior of Tristan Paredes and his gang of bullies has been disgraceful. The one star comments are NOT a genuine reflection of the truth. You Can Sing Anything is a fake channel used to spread hate".