Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiaLooney

TRISTAN PAREDES - YOUCANSINGANYTHING.com - CYBERBULLY, HARASSMENT & STALKING OF VOICE COACHES

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

TRISTAN PAREDES FROM TUMWATER, WA... A KNOWN CREATOR OF YOUTUBE DEFAMATION VIDEOS, HARASSMENT, STALKING AND OTHER CRIMES.

TRISTAN PAREDES

TRISTAN PAREDES FROM TUMWATER, WA IS A WELL KNOWN CYBERBULLY, STALKER, HARASSMENT AND CREATOR OF DEFAMATION VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AGAINST KNOWN VOICE COACHES.

HE HAS KNOWINGLY HURT A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!

Voice Coaches Tristan Paredes Has Shamelessly

Bullied, Harassed, Defamed and Stalked Are:

- Ken Tamplin

- Kevin Richards

- Brett Manning

- Robert Lunte

- Felici Ricci

- Phil Moufaregge

and more... 

HE ADVERTISES HIMSELF TO BE

"THE WORLD'S MOST HATED VOICE COACH"

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRISTAN PAREDES.

CLICK HERE

TO VIEW & READ IT ALL

Tristan on meds_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

CLICK HERE

TO VIEW & READ IT ALL

_________________________________________________________________________________________

From an Amazon.com reply, underneath Tristan Paredes's and his trolls unverified, malicious reviews.

"I can verify that Robert Lunte is of good character and that his program is well respected. There has been a deliberate hate campaign by a rather deluded individual Tristan Paredes who bullies and defames other people (especially respected vocal coaches) on youtube. I have been a silent observer in all of this but the behavior of Tristan Paredes and his gang of bullies has been disgraceful. The one star comments are NOT a genuine reflection of the truth. You Can Sing Anything is a fake channel used to spread hate".

From another Amazon.com reply, underneath Tristan Paredes's and his trolls unverified, malicious reviews.

ByAmazon Customeron May 8, 2017

"I am a colleague writing to add my support and validation of Robert Lunte AND his products. I am also a Seattle-based singer with experience coaching. I have read "The Four Pillars of Singing" and can attest to the knowledge and value this book and program contain. I will also attest to Robert's integrity professionally and personally, so much so that I am confident sending referrals his way. Additionally, I have been collaborating with Robert on writing and rehearsing new material that we are preparing for public performance and to take to the studio. I would not have chosen to work with Robert on these endeavors if the bogus one star reviews that questionably appeared in a three day onslaught smear campaign, from a known internet defamer and cyberbully by the name of Tristan Paredes, this Spring were true. I stand by his character, knowledge, competency and and as I mentioned, his products. I have been in the business a very long time. I know who I can trust and who I can feel good about working with professionally. I Hope this helps you in making a sound decision. (No pun intended.) ;-) ~ Mary Lydia Ryan"

View full articles

From an Amazon.com reply, underneath Tristan Paredes's and his trolls unverified, malicious reviews.

"I can verify that Robert Lunte is of good character and that his program is well respected. There has been a deliberate hate campaign by a rather deluded individual Tristan Paredes who bullies and defames other people (especially respected vocal coaches) on you tube. I have been a silent observer in all of this but the behavior of Tristan Paredes and his gang of bullies has been disgraceful. The one star comments are NOT a genuine reflection of the truth. You Can Sing Anything is a fake channel used to spread hate".

On 5/4/2017 at 0:11 PM, The Future Vocalist said:

This man needs help

Real MEN don't treat people like this. Real men have integrity and are not cowards that lash out, bully and hurt innocent people. He is a boy ( emotional maturity ), with no job, no integrity, no respect & no consideration for other people. Below, from an article I found online. I think it is well written... 

What Does It Mean To Be a Man?

real man

I. A real man puts others before himself.  

Do less talking, and more listening.  Don't go on a tirade about how bad your day was without first asking about your partner's first.

See an old lady struggling to unload her grocery bags?  Stop and help her.

Have a pet at home?  When you get home from work, you best pay it some attention immediately.  It's been home, missing you all day.

II. A real man is firm in his convictions, but accepting of others.  

If you believe something, you should believe it with passion and conviction.

But at the same time, remember the world would be a very boring place if we all felt the same way.

Just because you're a Republican and this other guy's a Democrat doesn't mean he's an idiot.

He probably has very good reasons for believing whatever he does, just like you do.

Feeling brave? Have challenging (and rational!) conversations about hot-button issues with people on the other side of the fence.

You'll learn something new and hopefully develop some empathy while you're at it.

III. A real man isn't concerned with meeting societal stereotypes.

Being a jerk isn't manly.

Calling somebody a slut is not cool.

Picking on somebody isn't funny.

Don't be a bully to impress your friends.

Be yourself, and don't apologize for it. Only rule? Don't be a dick. Otherwise, that's all on you.

IV. A real man learns from his failures.

Failure to lose weight in your first month isn't a reason to quit working out.

A rough break-up doesn't mean you're eternally doomed for loneliness.

Lose your job?  You'll find another one, so enjoy the unplanned vacation.

Ever wanted to try self-employment?  Here's your chance.

Whether you lost a job, screwed up on your diet, went through a Hell of a break-up, or whatever the case may be -- failure isn't a reason to quit.

If you stretch yourself, failure is inevitable -- but it's a good thing.

You'll learn a lot about yourself.  You'll discover your weaknesses (and then you can fix them).

V. A real man holds himself accountable.

You--and only you--are responsible for your situation.

You can't be a dick to your girlfriend and blame it on stress at work.

If you're late, you're late. Don't blame "the traffic."

Accept responsibility for everything. 

VI. A real man builds others up.  

Compliment people as much as possible.

Sweet tie?  Cute dress?  New hairdo?  Tell them how awesome it is.

Is your girlfriend's new skirt really HOT? Say so.

Did your bro get an a swank new suit? "You look quite GQ today. Watch out, ladies!"

VII. A real man admits when he screwed up.

If you mess up, apologize.  Don't dodge the issue.

Damage control is best done as quickly as possible.

The faster and more convincing your apology, the better.

You screwed up, so accept the consequences, and explain yourself.