Existing user? Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Please join our community to request a singing review!
bluesguy63, April 14
Rate this topic
Posted April 14
Looking for critique...
The opportunity to request a review is FREE.
A guaranteed review requires a small reasonable fee of $10.
Here is the link for a guaranteed review.
Welcome to The Modern Vocalist World!
- Is that guitar tuned correctly? Double check your tuning of that "fiddle".
- I like the sort of "grittyness" of your song and singing. Very Appalachian Mountain...
- I think for the style of this song, your singing is cool and works.
- As always with all songs, pay more attention to your intonation, it is a touch pitchy. Just be more aware of it.
- Try to work on adding a touch more vocal twang ( compression on your vocal folds ) to get a bit more amplified energy in this.
Training on "buzzed" nasal consonants will help bring your voice back to life a touch more.
Nice job, I think its cool... tune your git-fiddle and twang more and throw up another round for us to listen to!
Posted April 15
Would something like this get me through an open mic performance?
Posted April 17
Yes Bluesguy it would. I definately think you would do just fine with this in an open mic. situation. Like I said, I think it was cool.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.