Rate this topic

• Administrator

Hi Gilly!

I think you get off to a strong start on this more or less... providing insight to what you could do with this. Stronger up to :29.

Very interesting... however,

At :30 you let go of your compression and what TA strength is still there and it leans into the falsetto spectrum.

I think this is a very good opportunity for you to do some A/B testing here. Listen to the color, attack, strength and confidence up to :29. Then notice how that all weakens at :30. Can you fix that by just having it pointed out to you?

Put another smule in here of the same song and pay attention to your support... musculature support; twang, TA "chest pulling/narrowing".. not respiration. I'll bet you can fix this easily if you just pay more attention to what your doing and someone such as I points it out to you.

PS:

Can you please embed the iframe code from your smule so that it is embedded into your post here and plays here, instead of tossing people out to smule. Not a big deal, but its more cool that way.

30 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

Hi Gilly!

I think you get off to a strong start on this more or less... providing insight to what you could do with this. Stronger up to :29.

Very interesting... however,

At :30 you let go of your compression and what TA strength is still there and it leans into the falsetto spectrum.

I think this is a very good opportunity for you to do some A/B testing here. Listen to the color, attack, strength and confidence up to :29. Then notice how that all weakens at :30. Can you fix that by just having it pointed out to you?

Put another smule in here of the same song and pay attention to your support... musculature support; twang, TA "chest pulling/narrowing".. not respiration. I'll bet you can fix this easily if you just pay more attention to what your doing and someone such as I points it out to you.

PS:

Can you please embed the iframe code from your smule so that it is embedded into your post here and plays here, instead of tossing people out to smule. Not a big deal, but its more cool that way.

Yes more than happy to take your sound advice Rob lol.. I'll get there. Thank you!!!