• TMV World Legacy Member

Wow, you sound just like chester-you have a beautiful voice just like him. I really like it! On some parts, sing with a bit more aggression, more oomph. Like here- "what Ive done!"

when you start that line put more bam into it.Other parts, need to be more smoothed and less pressured- like at the end. I also did a chester tribute.. Here it is https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=475YtDvWoAg the synching isnt that great but it was hard to do! Im not a producer

• TMV World Member
13 minutes ago, blu said:

Wow, you sound just like chester-you have a beautiful voice just like him. I really like it! On some parts, sing with a bit more aggression, more oomph. Like here- "what Ive done!"

when you start that line put more bam into it.Other parts, need to be more smoothed and less pressured- like at the end. I also did a chester tribute.. Here it is https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=475YtDvWoAg the synching isnt that great but it was hard to do! Im not a producer

Hey! Thank you for reviewing! Now I have a problem with putting my anger out..  that is I can't scream at all! :( Would help if you had any advice on it!

The link which you've posted directs to my channel ! 

• TMV World Legacy Member

I think you should be true to yourself if your not a screamer. dont force it. But maybe you can discover it on your voice. Im not a screamer teacher so I have no clue how youd do that : ( I didnt necessarily mean screaming, but more BOLDNESS, it doesnt have to have a scratch or distortion quality to it  Heres my tribute, my mistake lolz

• TMV World Member

Well firstly I'd recommend you to get the sync perfect. . It's kinda hard to listen to off sync!

You've got a nice timbre.. but at 0:42 you suddenly change your tone.. avoid that!

And also the volume on the violin is too loud

Make these corrections and repost!.. it'll be awesome! :)