Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma

• TMV World Legacy Member

Your tone is nice.  I like it. But whether it is operatic, I am no judge.  

You have two points that you need to improve 

1. Your pitching is inconsistent, there are many places where you sound off.  If you can't hear that you are "off", then it means your ears are not sharp enough.  You will do good to invest time in ear training.  There are many many good apps that will teach you to do interval training, but best way is to listen to a lot of music and listen very actively.  I can speak from personal experience, this is the best investment you can make in your singing.  

2.  Your tonal quality is impressive, but needs more work.  You need to sound more effortless in your high range.  Tonal consistency is what makes a certain singer pleasing.  Right now, as in right now, this song is beyond your current level.  Which is not to say that you will not be able to sing it.  It just needs more work.  Work of the kind that is consistent.  Keep on what you are doing for 6 months to a year, both on your ear training and actual singing.  You will see massive improvements. 

You are already at a reasonable base level.  The climb from here on will become steeper and steeper and will take time and effort.