Tears in Heaven

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here is my current take on Tears in Heaven, by Eric Clapton: http://cid-644886b7b0a70d68.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/tearsinheaventake1.mp3

I'd really appreciate it if you told me what you think about the way I sung it...

Thanks alot!

Caladluin

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there, I listened to your take on Tears of Heaven. I am going to critique this; but I want to hear from you your own thoughts of the way you sound to you...

To me, you are singing in a higher register than you have the ability for at the moment. You need to work on your breathing technique which is associated with singing with the diaphram...You can sing this song right now 100% oercent better at your current skill level by not singing it with as high range starting point. Eric Clapton uses a lower voice, I heard a similar low register about 35/36 seconds into your song. Its at that moment I realized if you tried singing the song in the lower register I heard, it is still in tune with your music and I think you will enjoy singing it much more and less straning on your voice.

let me know what yu think and we'll go on from here.

Byron

www.myspace.com/brtempleofsound
www.vamacoustics.com