Forever And One - Helloween

Woohaa.. I've been excavated :)

Thank You Snax for kind word's! Great to read such a thing from such great vocalist like you man! :)

Singers like you remind me that there's still a lot of work ahead for me to be the best I can be. Seriously, your singing was amazing Daug.

Holy cow, you are damn amazing... How you have such a full sound throughout the high notes??? :o

The only thing I could ever think to comment on is... When you do some interval jumps they tend to... Be a bit unsmooth and a tad bit off pitch... No biggie because.. This was... Amazing... You are a singer in the fullest sense of the word and I am envious...

Singers like you remind me that there's still a lot of work ahead for me to be the best I can be. Seriously, your singing was amazing Daug.

Snax, Thank You!

...but you exaggerate ;) - I heard your performances and they are more than inspiring to me.

Thnx Snejk!

Yes I know about this errors- it was large while ago - a have worked on this. I'll throw some new soon.

regards!

Somehow I missed replying to this, but I listened before and am listening again. I love how you kept that smoothness in tone. There is a stability throughout the range. I'm not sure which 'modes' you're using as I'm not a CVT expert, but it has a great vibe throughout.

Anyway, seriously nice job. From the sounds of it, you're pretty much already ready to be doing this style of music if you can keep stamina. Are you looking to get in a band and get started? Maybe write your own songs? I'd really suggest it if you can. One thing I've learned over time (the final nail in this lesson for me was my injury), is people can sometimes reach incredible heights in skills and talent but then never take the actual leap into applying their talents as fully as possible.

You have great skill now. While I'm sure you can still improve (probably more stamina, consistency in nailing it live like is the case for most), I'd really root for you getting started and taking things to the next level. Whether this is on a professional level, or a personal level, I just see so much talent here and I'm hoping some of you guys are going to be getting your stuff 'out there.' I know from personal experience, I've met really great guitar players that just play in their bedrooms their whole lives and I think it can apply to singing too. I'm becoming one of these types kind of against my will when I was probably good enough at guitar, drums, bass, and yes pretty close to being able to sing and songwrite for a rock band before my injury. I let problems I had (social phobias, depression, perfectionism, etc) keep me from really chasing my dream with everything I got, and now from my current perspective it's really unfortunate. I'm still not doing everything I could be doing. I should be composing, recording, and practicing piano yet often I don't.

Daug, you've reached a height with this style of singing few will achieve and you're not alone on this forum of very talented people. So when you're near the peak you're seeking, take care to think carefully about how you wish to apply this skill that you've worked so hard for.

Archived