A few songs from me...

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello there everybody! I just got notice of this community and figured I'd join :D Thanks for havin' me! I thought I'd post a few songs... I haven't been singing for very long nor have I ever sung in a band... Hopefully I will find one soon though!

It is World of Warcraft. A rockpopsynth-thingy...

Sad song in G Major... Lacking a better title xD Kinda pop-schlager or something... :P

Me singing a song by Sonata Arctica called Shy...

Thanks for listening and all the best! :)

Thanks a bunch Matt! Though I guess I'm not that new, I've been singing for two years now but some learn slower than others but it's the fun and passion that counts! :)

• 1 month later...

"It is World of Warcraft"

I enjoyed the song... I loved it...I listened to it twice; basic vocal skills are great; nice tone and control and excellent feel...you did a nice job making the song interesting; by not just singing the words; by vocaly acting them out giving a true sense of the story you are singing about.

Super.

"Sad song in G major" Entertaining tune...again good vocal presence; you would be great as a actor singer; the vocal story telling is convincing. Although English may not be your native language; I love accents when you have control of your voice and the listener can understand. Celine Dion, accent; lots of control and very enjoyable.

"Shy"

I love it!

Great guitar ability; love the classic feel; I can visualize guests in a castle dancing around in very heavy dresses.

Super job.

You have a cool look too...get out there and play coffee shops or anywhere; you need to be heard; someone out there may grab you and help you out...visit your local perfoming arts theatre; do some plays too.

Byron

www.myspace.com/brtempleofsound

vamacoustics.com

www.myspace.com/brtempleofsound
www.vamacoustics.com

• 1 month later...

Just checked back and dang, thanks for that comment vamacoustics! Although you give me far more credit than I deserve :P Before I'm ready to sing in front of people (other than karaoke) I need to improve heaps and heaps, talking about years :D

Anyway, acting the words, not just singing them... Warmed my heart hearing that! :D

Cheers!