My higher quality recordings

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TMV World Legacy Member

I was born in 1516 in the village of Glenfinnen on the shore of Loch Shiel. I have been alive 450 years and I cannot die.

Sorry, flashback to "The Highlander," from which this song received most of it's airplay.

I like the way that you did it.

When I hear this song, I remember my first wife, Deidre, 12-19-62 to 07-28-1992.

Igor, almost everything you do sound great IMO, also in this queen cover, i don´t think there are much to complain about regarding technique. We all have our preferences and to me you sound best when you sing mostly in your head voice.

Good job on "Who Want to Live Forever". That's not a song you can do halfheartedly and get away with it. You clearly put your all into it.

I took a listen to the Stratovarius "Forever" clip, too, and believe it or not, I like your rendition better.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Thank you, guys!

Olem, most of the time I sing in a mixed voice. Usually I don't use pure head voice and falsetto.

Yes, that´s right, what i meant was your higher notes - your higher mixed voice.

Keith, I think when Igor first came to this forum sometime in 2011, he said he had lessons and 7 years applying those, regardless of how he sang before.

Totally smart dude, Igor is. He does not bother with debates. He just sings. As should we all.

I want to be Igor when I "grow up."

Ha-ha, I don't think I'm close to a limit. Much work has to be done yet.

I could have been at the current level or even higher if I had more practice and a good coach. I started singing approx. 23 years ago. But I had much more time and singing practice during the last several years.

Crazy Train, one of my favorite Ozzy songs. A big break-out song and video for him when he launched on his own, ressurected by a spunky woman named Sharon.

Good stuff, Igor.

Could you send the backing track to "I'm Alive" to me? My email is keith_goehner@yahoo.com. Fantastic job by the way!

www.drop-head.com