My higher quality recordings

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thank you, ronws! You're so kind. Yeah, I'd like to sing original stuff, but in this case I gotta find at least 3 other musicians (guitar, bass, and drums) who would be good enough and share my preferences in music.

I know what you mean and how you feel. Around here, there's not so much a lack of other musicians. There's a band that practices in their garage, 2 houses down from me. Not only am I old enough to be their father, I've got a scar on my chest that's older than they are.

I've known a number of bands and fellow musicians and no one is interested in aging hippie that sings 70's style hard rock. I'm a museum piece, like a dinosaur. A horrific monster to show the kids and then they scoot off to McDonald's for lunch that comes with a free toy.

I guess I need to get one of those fancy new things that can double what your guitar plays with drums and bass. Fender has one. A colleague of mine bought one on ebay.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done, still i hear Klaus Meine in your voice again :lol: , one thing i'd say - the low parts need more bright sound, i think.

Gonna conquer the world ]:-|

• 3 weeks later...

Jugulator I think you have a great voice and technique and I think I hear improvement from some older recordings I've heard from you here. Two things that keep bothering me are that around passagio you start pronouncing some words really funnily, and also you have some massive hand gesture mannerisms going on there. Great job with the singing, I wish all the best for you!

Wow! That Scorpion cover was really great. I also think your high notes sound better than the lower ones, maybe because your dopiness shine through more on the lower notes. Your singing in the chorus was frickin awesome. Great job, Jug!

• 2 weeks later...