My first video on this forum - what do you think??? :-)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi!

I'm brand new to this forum, and this is my first video posted here.

Hope you like it!

Would love some feedback.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any questions, and I'll try and reply as soon as I can :)

Have a great day! :)

-Marilen-

• Administrator

Nice voice! Ya, your good.

Do you have a voice coach?

You will want to pay more attention to pitch & dynamics and general musicianship, .... learn to sing stronger in the lower, verses to match your nice high belts more.

are you sitting down? if you are, stand up.. you need to train and perform standing up.

welcome to The Modern Vocalist

Sounds great! Well performed. Welcome to the forum. You already have very good technique. Stylistically it sounds very appropriate to the song. This is a matter of personal taste, but I could envision you adding more power in certain areas of the song. Well done!

Robert Lunte:

I do have a coach, yes. I've taken lessons for years! :)

I usually never sit down. I know it's best to stand up.

Thanks for the advice anyway :)

-M-

I've worked a lot on singing stronger in the lower verses. It's getting better and better. The video is quite old, so I'm better at it now :)

Thanks anyway! :) Feedback's really helpful! :)

Nice voice! Ya, your good.

Do you have a voice coach?

You will want to pay more attention to pitch & dynamics and general musicianship, .... learn to sing stronger in the lower, verses to match your nice high belts more.

are you sitting down? if you are, stand up.. you need to train and perform standing up.

welcome to The Modern Vocalist