EVITA

Rate this topic

• Administrator

Thanks guys! I uploaded it on the main site...hope it's well. :)

It's much better than "well", Martin..... In fact, you're FEATURED!!! :cool:

Note : Wow !!! You've been here at TMV since very beginning and I didn't realize you didn't join the main site until TODAY ! Had I realized, I would have sent you an invitation long ago..... :D

I'm extending you a personal invitation to share your articles, blogs, and videos !!!

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Excellent performance, great control and stage confidence. It was a real pleasure to watch. In the first video, is the B4 at the end a covered head tone? If so, you really got a nice compression and great formant tuning, because this is no easy note.

Excellent performance, great control and stage confidence. It was a real pleasure to watch. In the first video, is the B4 at the end a covered head tone? If so, you really got a nice compression and great formant tuning, because this is no easy note.

Thanks a lot! I'm not quite sure what you mean by "covered head tone"? But according to CVT it's the mode Edge, and then the following note (G4) is Overdrive. I guess TVS would call both head tones but the first note more high larynx and the second more dampened. :)