iRockers Crew [feat. Igor Zotov]

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

The next song by iRockers Crew is complete now. Its title is "Beyond the rivers of time". Quite an epic song, it will be available via an online music-publishing system as soon as the entire EP is out. But I think a trailer will be available very soon.

Igor, who is the good looking dude in the video with no ball cap on? He sounds familiar but I don't recognize him. :D

Just like Snejk, you all are putting out a great product. It is very exciting to hear and see you young bloods working your butts off and putting your craft to work. Keep it up.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Your voice has evolved so much (from what I remember), your tone is unbelievable.

I can hear anything from Kiske and Tate to Dio and Jeff Scott Soto.

Is this mostly head voice ? And how did you start approaching that wonderful rasp ?

Cheers,

Than

Thank you, Than! As a rule, I use a mixed voice to hit higher notes. I found the raspy sound long ago, about 15 years ago. There were times I didn't use it at all, or oppositely I used it a bit too much. Now I've been trying to keep balance between clean and raspy voices.

15 years ago ? This is the 1st time I heard you singing with rasp, so I had no idea.

Is there a specific sound that led you to that rasp ?

Than, I started to record me singing just 2 years ago, but I've been singing for 23 years. And it was a real challenge to get used to singing with headphones. To produce such a raspy sound, I make my throat kinda I'm going to expectorate :)

This sounds awesome. You have a great voice and it is a good choice to mix it up, not only using one or the other when it comes to singing clean or raspy, it gets more interesting then. Could one buy this record, Jug?

This sounds awesome. You have a great voice and it is a good choice to mix it up, not only using one or the other when it comes to singing clean or raspy, it gets more interesting then. Could one buy this record, Jug?

Thank you, Olem! I think in a month or two our EP will be published to let everyone buy it at a very low price.