Please critique my song. Hallelujah by rufus wainright

• TMV World Legacy Member

Definately have my own version. Harmony is also a nemesis of mine. I decided to attempt the harmony here. i appreciate your attention llllllllllll

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/a9636a2ec

"I'm no jive-ass turkey, I'm a THRIVE-ass turkey!"

Your voice has a great tone to it, and suits that song brilliantly! As for the harmony, I felt on the chorus it was great and really added something to the song. The versus I don't think needed as much harmony, it didn't sound bad and you did it really well, I just feel like it should be stripped down on the versus and bring the harmony in on the chorus!

Really good though! Congrats!

I can second what SingASong18 said

Chorus is alright, but I'd either would skip the versus harmonies, or maybe you could sing ahhhhs instead

I think the versus harmonies distract a bit from the lead vocals and singing aaaahs might add more focus on them

hmm, I've no idea, that's just a suggestion :)

I agree with the others. At times, the harmonies were distracting but the lead vocal was really good. Singing in a softer volume, you had great tone and an excellent vibrato, in my opinion. Maybe we could hear it with, like the others said, harmony only on the chorus and in the form of the word "ah", which will highlight your lead vocal. I think you're hitting your stride, man.