Igor Zotov - A Bunch of New Cover Songs

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there,

It's been a while since I posted my cover songs here. Well, I've got something interesting for you to listen, maybe enjoy and critique.

Don't hesitate to tell me about my singing and my pronunciation. Is my accent still thick? Any tips to improve it?

Thank you in advance :)

PS: I'm gonna post all my new cover songs in this thread.

Judas Priest - A touch of evil: '>

Manowar - Heart of steel: '>

Whitesnake - Still of the night: '>

Iron Maiden - Aces high: '>

Helloween - If I knew: '>

Stratovarius - 4000 rainy nights: '>

Whitesnake - Crying in the rain: '>

Hadn't heard you much since way back. I've listened to the first 2 songs so far, but I can already tell you've climbed the mountain. Your accent is less thick too.

Imo, you've made it, dude. You're good enough at this style go to pro and are above my ability to critique. I'll listen to the rest, but I have a feeling I'll have the same opinion. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, Igor!All  very professional made as always. The song that made the most impression on me was the Maiden cover "Aces High".  In the chorus you made your own little twist that made it sound even better than the original IMO!

Awesome, as usual, Igor. And kudos for covering King Diamond. Not many guys will do that because, I think, they have a religious objection to anything remotely connected with falsetto.