Rate this topic

Cool. I appreciate you sharing your progress Luca and I am pleased to have you as a client and a member of this community. Do keep us posted here. You may want to reach out to "Carp" and "Elvis" who are also TVS clients and are doing a similar thing to get some tips on how to get the most out of the program from a customer's perspective. 

Luca, regarding your voice sample:

• Don't sing all three screams in one breath... make sure you take new breath for each scream.
  • Here we go with the singing vowels... ;)  Tune your singing vowel a little bit more to ae/a (cat)... it will open your soft palette more and help you to amplify the formant on these high notes.
  • Make sure your exhalation has "kick" to it on this... this requires very strong sub-glottal respiration pressure. 

Good job stepping up and getting started on your journey. This needs work, but at this point, most of the difference between it sounding the way it does vs sounding better will come from you getting physical stronger and more coordinated, therefore... PRACTICE... dive into The Foundation Building Routine

Hey nice work. You have the right notes and they are all in a good , resonant position, so that is half the battle, nice work. Now you need to work on compression... Do some of your TVS onsets, into those notes and build the compression:

- Q&R

- M&R

- A&R

- C&R

- T&R

Keep going, nice framework on this tune.

BTW, the new online training course , 4Pillars 4.0 is ready, we are taking students now... go check it out!!!

lol :)  good song ;) tnx man!How do you mean to start clean?

The original singer has a bit more rasp, normally an advanced technique, unless he already had a raspy voice.

The original singer has a bit more rasp, normally an advanced technique, unless he already had a raspy voice.

Yea,I am bad with rasp,If I want rasp I need to drink cold water.But I tried to sound more bluesy.

Luca, get into the new Pillars system... 

"LuKa ;)

I will probably do that later,I do not have money now for that,and I am still working on old one.

Yea,I am bad with rasp,If I want rasp I need to drink cold water.But I tried to sound more bluesy.

DO NOT DRINK COLD WATER AND THEN PRACTICE "RASP" OR VOCAL DISTORTION... DO NOT!

THAT IS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS AND YOU COULD HURT YOUR VOICE.  THAT IS A REALLY BAD IDEA.

COLD FLUIDS MAKE THE MUSCLES, ETC... STIFF AND NOT ABLE TO FLEX AND BEND AS THEY NEED TO. 

THE SINGING VOICE NEEDS TO BE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR WARM BEFORE YOU SING AND TRAIN.

THE ONLY VOCAL INJURY I EVER HAD WAS DUE TO THIS EXACT ISSUE... I WAS SINGING HIGH SCREAMS AND THEN DRANK SOME COLD FLUIDS AND MY VOICE "POPPED"... AND FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS, I COULDN'T DO SHIT IN MY HEAD VOICE... I FULLY HEALED, BUT DRINKING COLD FLUIDS WHEN YOU ARE SINGING AGGRESSIVELY IS A NO-NO.