Knocking On Heavens Door [cover]

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello again!
Well we haven't been here for a while, but now we have more and more spare time so I guess it should be better.
So... Neighbourhood Days (big party) once again, with few songs from our duo. We choose to post "knocking" and listen to some criticizm/advices - both are really welcome and helpfull, along with every kinds words :)

And yes... I know that stress is still with us ^^

Knocking On Heavens Door [cover]

By the way, if you like it and want to be "with us" subscribe our channel, it means much! :)

What is dead may never die...

Awesome I love the style love the sound love love love. I would, however, like to hear you attempt something more demanding something more belty 

​Thank you very much Jarom :) But what do you mean by something more belty? (yes yes, my understanding of english language is sometimes "perfect" :P) You mean more "difficult" song more or less? :)

WOW that was soooooooo good. Love you both!!

​Thank you Pekka, it means much! :)

What is dead may never die...

Haven't been around much but it's always a pleasure to hear you two harmonizing, and you were spot on. I really enjoyed listening to it. I don't have any musical critique. The only thing I have to suggest, is keep tackling that stage. The more you do it the more comfortable you'll get.

I don't think belting (singing high, loud, and thick) needs to be your thing. There's an effortless, ethereal quality to the delivery of the voice. It doesn't sound 'lazy' effortless, or 'too easy,' but almost like an otherworldly entity leaks out of your mouths, a flowing quality, channeling and I think this quality is something you two can really explore. 

I did notice a bit of stress still there. It's enjoyable to watch, but still a bit fidgety as you're still getting the hang of things. Ultimately, not everyone needs to be exploding around on stage or high octane. When I listen to this, I see in my mind, an almost statuesque, almost statuesque, otherworldly presentation, bit like Roy Obison.

Only with you it could be like two ethereal beings communicating with each other and with the audience. Keep performing, and in the long run (you have plenty of time) think of  your artistry and how you want to communicate to an audience. I feel like you two have a decent chance of success as a duo with your voice blending, particularly if you develop an iconic stage presence/persona over time.

Great, remember the crowd is by your side, its not there to judge you, they wanna have fun like you do. Even if you mess up nobody will remember the mistake, they will remember the general appearence, "The guy and the girl that sung really nice" they wont add "yes, and made a mistake in that song and one in the the other"... Remember that everybody messes up, even the greatest!

Also i thnik its better to mess up and be more expressive and active on stage than be like a  brick that sings spot on every note, i got a cd for that!