you ruined me by the Veronicas cover by Ellise

• TMV World Legacy Member

Very pretty song! I wasn't familiar with this song but I enjoyed it. It has a real retro vibe not unlike the Ballads of the mid 1960's not in a bad way, just very classic sounding and you nailed it. I know one day I am going to turn on the radio and hear you on it. I would love to hear a rocking tune or an Original composition from you. :4:

Can't wait to hear it. I know you probably get the comparison a lot but I really hear a good bit of Christina Aguilera in your tone. I can tell its not an impression its just the type of voice you have and respective range etc. Its a very radio friendly voice and I am excited to hear the tune.

Although I found some of the lyrics and other aspects of the song itself a little bothersome, your performance was so good it didn't matter. Really good emotion, and I just have to say that in all of your performances, you really have this recording, pop vocal sound that is really an advantage. I would have to disagree that you sound like Christina though- your voice sounds to me like it sits a little higher, and is more balanced, like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood. It sounds really full and lyrical, though- it's great. Keep working hard.

"The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."
-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud