Rate this topic

I'll be honest and not beat around the bush

I can not believe that it is well explained.
the courses are interesting.
Overall, it is attractive

The problem is that the French,
I'm lost in the endings, vocabulary

I do not understand what it means
"Runway appearance and liberation"
"The wind and release apparition"

from the training video, subjects,
I'm confused. and it's really frustrating

I took 4 to 5 sessions on Skype
with Stépanie Dumouch.
A few years ago
the work was focused on the triangle of the vowel
and articulation.
no relation to the TVS
I loved his pedagogy. good contact.
it is through him that I heard
of you.
TVS she taught at Toulouse from what I see.
I'll think notions address
if I take lessons
with the singing teacher

I feel these terminoligies to face
with very technical vocabulary
I can not determine the significance.
This is an obstacle to understanding, which is a shame

So I feel lonely, isolated

friendly

charlie

Currently two that are updated and authorized.... thanks for your help Ron.

Maestro Stephanie DUMOUCH - Stephanie@thevocaliststudio.com

Maestro Sylvie Guichard - sylvie@thevocaliststudio.com

If you want current teachers that remain on top of the new TVS developments, always check this link:

http://bit.ly/TVSCertifiedInstructorAuthorized

Thanks for your feedback.

I took some singing lessons with Stéphanie Dumouch
she's really nice and very good teacher
if she is certified TVS , and that she teaches , then all the better
the belt voice and voice distortion , I would like to learn
Video is well explained using non-verbal communication ...
then I understand even English .
these are the explanations of the topics and temrinologies
that are confusing .
I do not know the purpose of a given year as if
I missed the basics, an introduction to understanding

Ron,

You beat me to this post..... I KNEW that Stephanie was a certified TVS Instructor and is excellent !!!

Coach,

Thank you for posting the link of the certified TVS instructors. It's duly noted !!!!:cool:

I remembered one of Robert's vids during his travels and master class teasers. There was one in Germany. Another vid from Italy. And I do believe one in France. And think that was where you were on the talk show, as well, demonstrating and talking about 4 Pillars. Or was that Belgium? I know you have traveled around Europe a few times to help out your satellite teachers.

I remembered one of Robert's vids during his travels and master class teasers. There was one in Germany. Another vid from Italy. And I do believe one in France. And think that was where you were on the talk show, as well, demonstrating and talking about 4 Pillars. Or was that Belgium? I know you have traveled around Europe a few times to help out your satellite teachers.

Robert has been all over conducting his "mater classes" since we've know each other. At least eight years now.... I've asked him to take me several times, but never was able to go. I would have even covered my own expenses ! Hmmmmm.... I wonder why I couldn't go ? Perhaps I talk too much ??? Poor guy wouldn't even be able to snooze on the flight :24:

Robert has been all over conducting his "mater classes" since we've know each other. At least eight years now.... I've asked him to take me several times, but never was able to go. I would have even covered my own expenses ! Hmmmmm.... I wonder why I couldn't go ? Perhaps I talk too much ??? Poor guy wouldn't even be able to snooze on the flight :24:

Well, now, that would be Robert's fault for creating an program that is interesting and engaging and invites discussion. :)

Well, now, that would be Robert's fault for creating an program that is interesting and engaging and invites discussion:)

I totally agree !!!!!

Chief, with "4pillars" 4.0 and the book completing, I will be getting back to the tours, retreat workshops and other things in the works... I had to hunker down and "shed" on my product for a few years... now Im ready to start having fun again... I would be happy to take you Chief, but seriously, you have to at least know how to get online with wifi... I mean we have some technical challenges... 

:moomin:

I'll be honest and not beat around the bush

I can not believe that it is well explained.
the courses are interesting.
Overall, it is attractive

The problem is that the French,
I'm lost in the endings, vocabulary

I do not understand what it means
"Runway appearance and liberation"
"The wind and release apparition"

from the training video, subjects,
I'm confused. and it's really frustrating

I took 4 to 5 sessions on Skype
with Stépanie Dumouch.
A few years ago
the work was focused on the triangle of the vowel
and articulation.
no relation to the TVS
I loved his pedagogy. good contact.
it is through him that I heard
of you.
TVS she taught at Toulouse from what I see.
I'll think notions address
if I take lessons
with the singing teacher

I feel these terminoligies to face
with very technical vocabulary
I can not determine the significance.
This is an obstacle to understanding, which is a shame

So I feel lonely, isolated

friendly

charlie

Charlie,

I am reading this for the first time.

My apologies for not responding sooner, I have been very busy.

1. Unfortunately, just because a teacher has certified in TVS methodology, I do not make it a requirement that they ONLY teach TVS ideas. I have never been "the man in the white suit" that makes teachers ONLY teach my ideas. The TVS teacher program, just means that they have the ability to teach TVS ideas, if they choose to. Also, teachers need to be updated on the techniques. I did 6 hours of "update" training with Maestro DUMOUCH last year and so she should be updated on the onsets and vowels. Sylvie Guichard is also updated. Reach out to both of them and specifically say, 

"... hello, I am a customer of the four pillars of singing and I want to learn the TVS techniques. I want to learn about the onsets and the acoustic modes (vowels)... can you teach me THAT?"

2. The product will soon be translated into French... we are very close to doing that work. In fact, Sylvie will be my partner in translating the product into French. But you can work with these two teachers and they can explain things to you.

Frenchoogle:

Charlie,

Je lis ce pour la première fois.

Mes excuses pour ne pas répondre plus tôt, je ont été très occupés.

1. Malheureusement, juste parce qu'un enseignant certifié en méthodologie a TVS, je ne fais pas une exigence qu'ils enseignent SEULEMENT TVS idées. Je ne l'ai jamais été "l'homme dans le costume blanc" qui rend les enseignants enseignent seulement mes idées. Le programme des enseignants TVS, signifie simplement qu'ils ont la capacité d'enseigner TVS idées, si elles le désirent. En outre, les enseignants doivent être mis à jour sur les techniques. Je l'ai fait 6 heures de formation "de mise à jour" avec Maestro DUMOUCH de l'année dernière et donc elle doit être actualisé sur les onsets et des voyelles. Maestro Guichard est également mis à jour. Tendez la main à tous les deux et dire précisément,

"... Bonjour, je suis un client des quatre piliers de chant et je veux apprendre les techniques TVS. Je veux en apprendre davantage sur les onsets et les modes acoustiques (voyelles) ... pouvez-vous me qui enseignent?"

2. Le produit sera bientôt traduit en français ... nous sommes très près de faire ce travail. En fait, Maestro Guichard sera mon partenaire dans la traduction du produit en français. Mais vous pouvez travailler avec ces deux enseignants et ils peuvent expliquer les choses pour vous.

Chief, with "4pillars" 4.0 and the book completing, I will be getting back to the tours, retreat workshops and other things in the works... I had to hunker down and "shed" on my product for a few years... now Im ready to start having fun again... I would be happy to take you Chief, but seriously, you have to at least know how to get online with wifi... I mean we have some technical challenges... 

:moomin:

Coach,

Wow ! This is a lot, so I have to break it down :

First, You mentioned "having fun again". As I've said before, you DEFINITELY deserve a VACATION !!! You've busted your butt putting all of this together for ALL of us here at the forum. Not to mention running your business..... Honestly, I don't know when you get to relax or sleep ???

Secondly, Yes, there are definitely "issues" and technical challenges that I'm having. As I mentioned in our recent PM, I had my friend in the computer business check everything out on my "system" and I was correct about the problems being a result of Hughes net. (I hope they don't sue me, but that's a fact). There is something in their modems (?) that block certain sites/features. My friend told me he gets a LOT of complaints of this sort from many of his customers that utilize Hughes. Unfortunately, where I live, in the "middle of nowhere" - "No Name N.Y.", I'm stuck as I simply cannot get cable.

Finally, I am TRULY HONORED that you have invited me to join you in your "travels". That is SO AWESOME !!! It ROCKS !!! :headbang2:

I'll PM you with the details..... :moomin: