Just a few things I've heard this week
- I'm too old (since when is anyone too old to follow their passion?).
- But I don't have connections (most don't).
- You weren't born into a musical family (not a requirement).
- You're broke (join the club).
- You have kids (lots of successful and touring musicians do).
- People don't know what good music is anymore (that's a complete excuse good music rises to the top if you know how to get it out there. Bad music doesn't rise not really.).
- You just broke up with your drummer/bassist/producer (I know, I know, but that's not a reason not to do music).
- You don't get social media (yeah, but if you did you'd be hooked for good reason).
- Artists shouldn't have to know marketing (music + business non-negotiable today).
- You spent all your money in the studio (got it but when did you ever have money? When you want something you find a way.).
Do any of those excuses above apply to you? A few of them? All? I know artists who have the talent, the family connections, the money, the tech savvy all of it and are still nowhere. And even worse, they are spoiled by it and they become lazy. They're still finding excuses and letting time slip through their fingers.
Nobody has it easy. Nobody is guaranteed success no matter what advantage you may have or not have.
Because success is about something else. Success is about tenacity.
And yes. It's fing scary to commit to something that you aren't guaranteed to win at (I know, I dropped an f-bomb, but to make a point). But Art + Music. It's not about winning. It's about risking. It's about giving something big of yourself.
Not what can I get from music? but, What am I able to give because music is in my life?
You receive back the energy you put out. That isn't just a nice saying, it's a law of the universe.
So if you've been blocking yourself, your energy and your music with one of the excuses above, no wonder you aren't where you want to be! And I'm calling you out on it. It's bullshit. There are tools available for you. Not only business and marketing tools, but mindset tools, support systems, and real artists who are making this work that will share their secrets with you. Watch this.
And if you want to know about one of the tools I've created that speaks to every one of those aspects business, artistry, and mindset, check out the Fast Forward to Fame Program + Blueprint. It's a 4-month program that takes you step by step through building a sustainable, music-based business in today's marketplace, empowering you to be not just an artist, but an entrepreneur and a visionary. The first module was released today and the very last day to sign up is this Friday by midnight. I don't want you to miss this opportunity.
People are finding their Fame in music at all levels. From careers based on touring, tv and film licensing, house concerts, fan funding, songwriting, and new emerging ways of making money and spreading music through the internet there is a path for you.
A path I want to help you find.
If you want to know what's in it go here. If you're wondering if it's right for you, go to our FAQ page. If you want to hear what grads are saying then watch our recent Google Hangout here. And if you have any questions about the specifics of this program or our super duper 5 pay-payment plan which is less than the cost of a voice lesson per month (or equal to it) or you have any question at all email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP. And if you're really ballsy, just call us at 212-532-0828 we're standing by to help you with your questions. We don't bite
Cut through the bullshit. Get the support and guidance you need to move forward.
I believe in you.
The information + guidance you need is here.
©2013 Cari Cole, Vocal Mag, Inc. All Rights Reserved.