The Modern Vocalist World is seeking a talented and capable marketing and social media manager to manage our marketing campaigns and maintain social media systems across the TMV World network.
This opportunity requires the following weekly activities:
- Design and distribute a weekly campaign newsletter that updates members regarding new, exciting content and the ongoing "Win New Vocal Gear" campaigns sponsored by our clients. This includes updating the "Win New Vocal Gear" page every two weeks.
- Insure that the "Win New Vocal Gear" campaign is also distributed across the entire TMV World network and its ancillary social media systems once a week; TMV World Forum , TMV World Facebook, TMV World Twitter, TMV World YouTube and other systems.
This opportunity requires the following periodic and occasional update activities:
- Insure that the "Influential Leaders of Voice" interviews are properly distributed and syndicated across all of TMV World's audio & podcasting systems.
- Insure that the TMV World Forum discussions for TMV World clients is periodically promoted and updated.
- Insure that the TMV World Product Reviews are periodically promoted throughout the network and internet.
- Insure that the TMV World YouTube Channel is periodically promoted throughout the network and internet.
The TMV World Marketing and Social Media manager will also have the opportunity to participate in the following paid opportunities:
- Run campaigns and drive growth of the TMV World Directory .
- Contact companies that offer products and services for singers, and encourage them to become clients of The Modern Vocalist World campaign program, to offer products and services for singers to our membership. (Learn details regarding this opportunity in a personal discussion with Robert Lunte, TMV World founder).
- The Marketing & Social Media Manager will be share in the opportunity to receive free pro audio gear, products and services for singers donated by our clients as remuneration/"payment" for their TMV World campaigns. (See the TMV World Product Reviews ).
- Free voice lessons with Robert Lunte , founder of The Modern Vocalist World, is so desired.
The following experience and skill set is required for this opportunity:
- Experience developing, creating and distributing email marketing campaigns with professional newsletter systems.
- Experience with design and layout with HTML code and embedding HTML into Web 2.0+ platforms.
- Experience with design and layout with Facebook pages, twitter pages, YouTube, NING platforms and other social media systems. This individual MUST be "tech savvy".
- Experience with taking ownership of and running successful marketing campaigns withcomplete independence and have the ability to track results of those campaigns; usage statistics, banner add statistics, etc.
- The new TMV World Marketing and Social Media Manager needs to be someone with ideas! We are looking for someone that can assert themselves and suggest better ways of adding value to the membership of TMV World and our clients. Be prepared to be creative and inventive with new ideas that can add value and improve our services to our membership and clients as well as increase membership subscription growth. We are not looking for a task master, but a true partner.
Interested individuals please contact The Modern Vocalist World at email@example.com. A follow up email and meeting to discuss will ensure. Provide your resume, contact information and explain why you are interested in the opportunity as well as your qualifications for it.
Thanks you for your time and consideration, we are excited to hear from you.
TMV World Founder,