The Chantelle Microphone by Ear Trumpet Labs is created to be the best live vocal microphone, bringing the clarity and warmth of a large diaphragm capsule to a low-profile body. In addition to a smooth high end with no harsh tones and an upper-midrange emphasis, included is also a full foam pop filter for even greater sound control.With exceptional feedback rejection, the can be used on even the loudest of stages.The microphone comes specifically tuned to handle any stage and still provide excellent feedback rejection.
Chosen by performers in diverse genres, from R&B (Andra Day) to indie folk (Rachel Sermanni) to roots (Dustbowl Revival), Chantelle has a beautiful copper body and distinctive aesthetic that will inspire singers to give their best performance.
Chantelle is an end-address large-diaphragm condenser with a flexible pivoting body, excellent for vocals live, in studio, and in videos. This microphone is perfect for any vocalist wanting a diverse sound with a great amount of control over feedback and tone. With a great design and a very slick aesthetic, this microphone is sure to be a great addition for any singer's arsenal.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Transducer Type: Condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: -49dB (4 mV/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <50 Ohm
- Noise Level(A-weighted): <17 dBA
- Power Requirement: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- Dimensions: 8” x 2” x 2”; head is 2” in diameter
- Sku: ETL-CHANTELLE
Hear The Chantelle
*The Modern Vocalist World is brought to you by The Vocalist Studio, course and training for singers.