About This File
This is the basic vocal warm-up from the TVS training system, "The Four Pillars of Singing".
This package will help you with the following:
- Provide a reliable and proven vocal warm up routine that will prepare your voice for training or singing.
- Teach you the basics of the techniques of resonant tracking, training onsets, vowel modification and training with vocal sirens.
- Bridge a smooth transition through your vocal break.
- Build stronger vocal fold closure, with balanced respiration.
- Build your familiarity with vocal twang, how to train and the experience the benefits of vocal twang.
- Clarify many "myths" about singing that are adding confusion to your understanding of how the singing voice works.
The contents of this warm up package includes:
- A personal review and consultation of your voice; singing or training from Robert Lunte at the TVS & The Four Pillars of Singing discussion forum.
- A complete demonstration of the popular TVS Warm Up & Foundation Building Routine. (1 Hour Video).
- All audio files (solo piano) required to train the TVS Warm Up & Foundation Building Routine.
- Guide files of all the vocal workouts. (Guide files are audio files that have a midi signal playing the vocal part so that students can follow along the workout and learn how it starts, stops and how the intervals (melodies) are to be performed. The guide files help to clarify exactly what to do and make training easier).
- 7 BONUS lecture videos that will help you to better understand the singing voice and your training.
- Stop Hitting High Notes & Start Shifting Formants
- What is Bridging & Connecting
- Lift Up Pull Back
- The Most Difficult Notes
- Buzzing & Octave Sirens
- Mixed Voice is Dead!
- Falsetto is NOT Your Head Voice!
- 2 BONUS documentary movies of the TVS Training Vocal Athletes Master Class.
To Purchase the complete training program, "The Four Pillars of Singing", CLICK HERE:
What's New in Version 3 See changelog
... I added more content; videos and sorted things out a little better. I also added a free consultation of customers singing and/or training at the TVS & The Four Pillars of Singing forum.