Question regarding TVS/CVT

Rate this topic

Adduction is the proximity of the vocal folds to each other. Head register is a range of resonance. Twang is a pharyngeal configuration that supports the resonance of some notes, more often than not, in the higher ranges or "registers."

They are different but provide the same results. TVS is pretty good product/pedagogy and is fairly easy for beginners to grasp early on. I've been studying with Robert for 6 months now and I am very pleased. I rather not speak for CVI as I know very little and do not wish to speak on their behalf.

• Administrator

Yes, kinda... well actually no. One of the benefits twang gives a singer is adduction in anyones's training system. TVS and other training systems of merit work with "twang-like" vocal mode pedagogy these days. If your training system doesnt, your missing the party.

Yes, kinda... well actually no. One of the benefits twang gives a singer is adduction in anyones's training system. TVS and other training systems of merit work with "twang-like" vocal mode pedagogy these days. If your training system doesnt, your missing the party.

There was a party and I wasn't invited?! WTF :P