Rate this topic

Some of you guys have seen earlier preproduction of this tune. Here is the final presentation to you all... hope you enjoy.

The Song is a bit about... the morning after. That feeling you get when you did something the previous evening or have been doing something that is fun, but now you have to pay the consequences in the heart. Then freeing yourself from it... 

Coach,

You already know how I feel as I made a post when you first released this song.

As Tristan mentioned, you really put you heart into THIS ONE !!! Simply phenomenal !!!

Already purchased and added to my "collection" :)

You should be "fronting" a band. After all, it's not like you don't have the time :24:

OK..... I'll stop now :)

Thanks for your support Chief... Thanks for buying the song, that will help me to buy my latte this morning!

Fronting a band, getting there... 2016 goal.

:symxmask:

Perhaps I should buy it 21 times. That will give you three weeks of your morning lattes :24:

I was being sarcastic about you "fronting" a band. I know just how busy you are : Your coaching and maintaining this forum ! But that would be AWESOME and as always, I wish you the very BEST !!!

Perhaps I should buy it 21 times. That will give you three weeks of your morning lattes :24:

I was being sarcastic about you "fronting" a band. I know just how busy you are : Your coaching and maintaining this forum ! But that would be AWESOME and as always, I wish you the very BEST !!!

I already know Robert can front a band because he has done it, before.

I already know Robert can front a band because he has done it, before.

After all these years that Robert and I have know each other and he's NEVER told me ! I suppose I'll have to give the "boss" some hell :)

AWESOME video !!! :headbang:

And thanks for sharing, Ron ! :cool: