The Mower (Halford)

• TMV World Legacy Member

I thought I'd post this last one before I get back to my voice building schedule.

Twango, support, rattlesnakes and not much else besides lots of fun. No pitch corrections, 2 takes.

And no it didn't hurt.

Just letting steam off... don't take it too seriously : http://www.box.net/shared/7dej2gsvkf

Had to let some steam off man... 12 hours of work/day can drive you nuts and make you sing No Light, No Air, No Exit lol!

Glad you had fun listening to it Mike and thanks so much for your comment, I know you can relate !

I might do this one properly when the time is right, for the time being I'm back doing my disciplined voice building schedule.

If vacations don't come soon, I'll do a Morbid Angel cover, I swear lol!

I understand about the work thing, too. I mean, I like to sing, no matter what I do. But singing also helps get my head away from work, giving myself a complete mental break from it.

Thanks Ron, it was good fun - although sloppy as hell lol!

I'm honored Mike, you know... there's one thread of yours called "let's hear your head voice" or sth along those lines...

That audio clip reminded me that I'd never sung a simple song in my life and there was a good reason I'd been avoiding it.

Long story short, that was what inspired me to face my vocal problems and strive for a "true voice". So I should be thanking YOU for that.

A rep point right back at ya !