New here! Tell me what you think! Children of Divorce - Jonny Craig

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'm not trained, unless you consider howling in the car while driving training. I really love to sing, I find it to be a great outlet for what I'm feeling at any point in time. You know, anger, sadness, happiness and everything else. So enjoy and let me know what you think :)

(original song below)

Great dynamics in your voice. Soft to loud and back again. Good hold on the notes. Excellent song choice for your voice. I almost thought it was the same singer until I looked at the second vid and saw that it was from Riser Records.

Well done.

You have a nice voice :)

I think I hear some slightly pitchy notes, but it's not really something to worry about when you hear the rest.

Why aren't days 32 hours long ? <_<

@ronws: Thanks :) I felt like I had a pretty hard time with this song actually, Mr. Craig likes to fluctuate his voice around(vibratos?) and I tend to have a hard time doing that, or at least the way he does it. I definitely feel more comfortable in the tune of Dallas Green. But I couldn't resist trying one of Mr. Craigs songs.

@Ronron: I'm glad you like it :) I tend to be really selfconcious about my voice cause I'm working with a lisp on my S's(I pronounce them out of the side of my mouth...) and it's all I manage to hear when I listen to myself heh. I do have a bad habit of being pitchy, mostly when I'm not 100% confident in my ability to do a song. Just means I need to practice more :)

Ahh yea, I know. I've seen him when he comes into town and he's not perfect but he puts on an amazing show. Now if I can get to a point of sounding just as good as him being autotuned then I know I'm doing something right :)

Ahh yea, I know. I've seen him when he comes into town and he's not perfect but he puts on an amazing show. Now if I can get to a point of sounding just as good as him being autotuned then I know I'm doing something right :)

Well, see, autotune is digital perfection, something that no human voice can do. I would rather hear you hit an odd overtone with your gonads than hear a digitally perfect sound. You just need to sound like you with a well resonated note and the conviction of the libretto involved (the story of the song and what it means to you.)