Sign in to follow this  
Partydude

How to lose double tone

Rate this topic

Hi i have been trying to sing for a few year now but it still sounds bad because i got a lot tone under my face. Like if i sing something it will have some kind of double sound that is annoying. Does anyone know how to sing without this second lower tone.  I really need some tips on how to fix it.

And, if the two notes are being produced at the same time, are they in harmony or anharmonic? And if harmonious, what is the interval? Minor third or major? Fifth?

Ehm i dont know much about this stuff but i got one low tone every time i try to find my singing voice and i think it is not harmonic but its more like a second lower voice i really dont know exactly what it is 

Party,

A double tone can also be a sign of vocal fold damage.  For example, a nodule which usually forms in the middle of the vocal fold, can prevent good fold closure, which can have a pitch-spitting effect.  Watch all or skip to 3:40.

5 hours ago, VideoHere said:

Party,

A double tone can also be a sign of vocal fold damage.  For example, a nodule which usually forms in the middle of the vocal fold, can prevent good fold closure, which can have a pitch-spitting effect.  Watch all or skip to 3:40.

That's fascinating but oh god it hurts so much to see and hear those nodules..