TV Christmas specials---great singers

Rate this topic

fridrix

I watch very little TV but this weekend I spent loafing on a friend's couch in front of a 55" HDTV. Saw some fantastic singers on all the Christmas specials!!! Andrea Bocelli (did I see him on two different shows?) --- wow what a rich voice! Heard some beautiful stuff at the CMA Christmas special.

Disappointed in Alicia Keys's voice, doesn't seem to have any ring to it. Like her songwriting though.

Plus a ton of MTV bands with awful Autotuned adolescents. All Blink 182 / Avril wannabes. Damn I sound old! :o

I watch very little TV but this weekend I spent loafing on a friend's couch in front of a 55" HDTV. Saw some fantastic singers on all the Christmas specials!!! Andrea Bocelli (did I see him on two different shows?) --- wow what a rich voice! Heard some beautiful stuff at the CMA Christmas special.

Disappointed in Alicia Keys's voice, doesn't seem to have any ring to it. Like her songwriting though.

Plus a ton of MTV bands with awful Autotuned adolescents. All Blink 182 / Avril wannabes. Damn I sound old! :o

my cousin in nashville was one of the story producers for the cmt show.... michael figlio.

jennifer nettles nailed that "emanuelle" carol. what a rich vocal.