TVS

Rate this topic

staticsound

Is anybody here using "the four pillars of singing"? I am thinking about purchasing this and want to know if anybody can give me the lowdown? I'm currently using Jamie Vendera's Raise Your Voice Isolation method. Is there that much of a difference? I was reading info on the four pillars and it sounds right up my alley. My only problem is, every at home singing course promises things, and you end up with the the same or a slight variation of the same exercises. Just wanting to get some info from somebody on here maybe using this program. I just don't want to spend the cash if I'm going to end up with the same training techniques...

The book itself helped explain things, but they weren't the game changer. Whilst it gave mea greater understanding, what helped most was the lesson with Lunte that I recieved with it (if you take that offer where you pay an extra $20 for a free lesson) because then it was sort of like I understood the concept, but personally couldn't apply it myself, without Robert's help. But that's just me, most people could probably do it with just the book and not the extra lesson. But if you do buy the book, I'd reccomend that free lesson offer because it's incredible value.

• Administrator

Hi... I just sent you an email in your inbox, Merry Xmas!!

In regards to Distortion, yes, we can work and train on this. Before we get to much ahead of ourselves, I really need to make sure your bridging is solid and your head placements are solid. there is some foundation that needs to be checked and/or trained a before hand.

I have a 3 lesson package for 3 private hours with me. Truly, you are going to get more out of what we are doing at TVS if you commit to some training with me as well as take in all the "Pillars" content.

Glad you are diving in, send me a file and let me know if you have any questions... be sure to focus on the sirens at the moment. Calibrate your bridging coordination first... lets discuss distortion in a session the first week of January after you have worked on the sirens for bridging for a week or so.

• Administrator

Wouldnt worry about your ears popping for now... if it were to continue, it could be an issue... but I think its nothing. Just your body adjusting to the new format, vibrations, sensations your now producing... you're fine... keep drilling on your onsets and sirens until we meet again!

Nathan: When are we meeting again dude? Wow, you were sounding great the last time we met... very rapid progress!

Rob, sorry I haven't been in touch over the past ew days. This whole 'working over the xmas period' thing is killing me. I'm gonna check my rota tonight and let you know as soon as I get back when I'm available.

Awesome, I'm glad you feel I'm making progress. I do also, currently using my friends pro tools software to make some decent recordings (at least, during the small amount of time I have off, it'll probably have to wait until new years now :[ )

MERRY X"MAS EVERYBODY :cool:

Hi, staticsound,

My name is Kevin and I'm going to share my experience on Internet lessons with Robert Lunte. Tell you guys my background...... I have been singing for almost 10 years and I had been searching decent singing programs for years before I got FOUR PILLARS for SINGING 3 years ago.

Well, I can tell you, every lesson WORKS!

And it worths every penny u spend.

There are numerous pros from Robert Lunte's coaching,

and I just want to highlight TWO MAJOR PROS here with you

1)His concentration

I witnessed a lot of Voice Training in my life. During the lessons/ when you are singing, some teachers will have their breakfast, snacks, or tidy up the house, talk to somebody else, whatsoever!

Yet, Robert's concentration's shocked me. Unlike some coaches I saw who will just give you a “OVERALL REVIEW” of your 5 mins passionate scale singing, Robert can tell you everything after the scale(for example: pinch, the level of Twang, when to bridge ETC. Even sometime I made a minor problem,maybe just for a half second, Rob can hear any mistake and give down-to earth suggestion and coaching right away.

2)the progress

QUICK RESULT, and that's all.

There are programs I tried which will improve your voice in one hand, but provide you some bad habit at the same time. For TVS 4 pillars, I never has this problem, but only improvement and I can singing completely healthy now.

I hope these information will be useful to you

Kevin

Hi, staticsound,

My name is Kevin and I'm going to share my experience on Internet lessons with Robert Lunte. Tell you guys my background...... I have been singing for almost 10 years and I had been searching decent singing programs for years before I got FOUR PILLARS for SINGING 3 years ago.

1)His concentration

I witnessed a lot of Voice Training in my life. During the lessons/ when you are singing, some teachers will have their breakfast, snacks, or tidy up the house, talk to somebody else, whatsoever!

Yet, Robert's concentration's shocked me. Unlike some coaches I saw who will just give you a “OVERALL REVIEW” of your 5 mins passionate scale singing, Robert can tell you everything after the scale(for example: pinch, the level of Twang, when to bridge ETC. Even sometime I made a minor problem,maybe just for a half second, Rob can hear any mistake and give down-to earth suggestion and coaching right away.

2)the progress

There are programs I tried which will improve your voice in one hand, but provide you some bad habit at the same time. For TVS 4 pillars, I never has this problem, but only improvement and I can singing completely healthy now.

Kevin

Thanks man, I am definitely looking forward to some internet lessons. I've been doing the 4pillars for almost a week now, and I gotta say that I like it way more than any other program I tried. I know what you mean about teachers...I had one that I would basically do a few scales while they were cleaning the room and writing e-mails, lol. Needless to say, that didn't last long...ha. It was do a few scales, sing a song, and a general review...usually consisting of, "that was good, practice these five scales and I'll see you next week"....fail!

Hi, staticsound,

1)His concentration

2)the progress

Kevin

tes, i agree...rob is very passionate when it comes to teaching.