Sign in to follow this  
Oscar Mendez

Using the AirLine 77 transmitter with a TC Helicon MP-75 mic

Rate this topic

Hello ..long time reader of the forum. I don't think I have ever posted. I have a question if someone could help me. Is it possible to use the AX1 transmitter that comes with the Samson AirLine 77 with any of the  Tc Helicon mics..The MP-75 or MP-76?  I'm curious to see if you would still be able to control something like the Preform V.  Thanks in advance for any help.

On 4/25/2016 at 3:40 PM, Oscar Mendez said:

Hello ..long time reader of the forum. I don't think I have ever posted. I have a question if someone could help me. Is it possible to use the AX1 transmitter that comes with the Samson AirLine 77 with any of the  Tc Helicon mics..The MP-75 or MP-76?  I'm curious to see if you would still be able to control something like the Preform V.  Thanks in advance for any help.

You might look up Robert Lunte, here. He is not only reiging king of mic junkies, he is also part of the TC-Helicon crowd. Also, admin Adolph Namlik might have some input. I don't know, myself. But it is an interesting question.

Hi Oscar,

Yes, I have all of those products and experience with this. 

Yes, you can use the MP-75 and MP-76 with the Airline 77 transmitter just fine, but the receiver for the airline 77 would have to be sitting close by to the Perform V because it has to hard wire xlr cable into the perform v. You can go wireless from the mic to the airline 77 receiver, but not wireless from the receiver to the Perform V.

You can purchase these all at www.TheVocalGearStore.com.

Thank you Robert. I figured as such. For what it's worth, I love the four pillars. I use it daily and it has helped me tremendously. I just need to get around to getting the upgrade. Once again thanks for the help everyone!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this