Sign in to follow this  
Robert Lunte

Robert Lunte - "Souls of Silence" - FINAL Production

Rate this topic

Robert Lunte - "Souls of Silence". An epic progressive metal composition from the EP, "Onset". This song was a journey to master. Special thanks to my production team Zack Uidl, Scott D. Davis for the kick ass real piano, Synergy Productions and Clay Copeland for production. Enjoy your weekend.

This is the final presentation... after a long journey of figuring out how to sing this SOB.

20 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

Thanks Chief... glad to put 'him' to bed... onto some new journeys. 

I couldn't help but to listen to your previous production. Yes, it was excellent, but THIS time, you "knocked it out of the park" !!! :41:

I'd like to hear about your "new journeys" the next time we talk. Needing some "Inside Information" :4:

21 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

You do?!  Where do you know Zack from?  He is one of my producers... Love that guy!

Zack gave me a stellar review when I was coaching bands. I met him through Tom Hess, right before Tom and I started coaching bands together, when Zack was laying plans to open a music academy. Another life, for sure, but I still keep in touch with a lot of that community.

1 hour ago, muffinhead said:

Not my cup of tea for the song, but I can respect it for the effort you put into and the skill exhibited. You did well :)

What? You don't like Prog.?  jk... 

Thanks for listening guys... 

15 hours ago, Kevin Ashe said:

send me an instrumental track. i'll need a lot of time to learn the song, much less practice singing it well.

See your inbox... good luck. I'd be happy to coach you on it in our lessons.

Hi Maestro Dan and my friend... Thanks for chiming in!  My apologies I just saw this... I really appreciate your input always... your awesome!

I recorded all the vocals in my studio, with my gear here... 

The mix and mastering was done with pros... from these guys, my go to guys for mixing: www.synergynw.com .

On May 23, 2016 at 0:32 PM, Kevin Ashe said:

send me an instrumental track. i'll need a lot of time to learn the song, much less practice singing it well.

Hi Kevin, I just saw this... didn't I give you this file? Shoot me an email...