Focus- Only girl in the world mash up sung by Ellise

• TMV World Legacy Member

Cool mash up, from 2 great singers. Its interesting to hear these songs in a more piano based environment. Your voice sounds fantastic. I heard a few pitchy notes during some of the runs where you have to go from full voice into a lighter falsetto type of voice which is always tricky to pull off :) I love your voice and I don't hear anything very wrong here at all. I enjoyed the mash up, I wouldn't have initially heard Rhianna and Ariana together like this but I enjoyed it. You performance end of things gets better and better, I appreciated "The Sass" you showed here. That means attitude over in America you may have an Australian term that covers that better lol.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi Ellise, another example of great singing. I never heard the first song, but I liked it in your voice. As I mentioned before, you have a beautiful and soulful voice and great technique. I am no vocal coach or even an accomplished singer, but if I may humbly suggest you only 2 things: 1) when you sing the "only girl in the world" you could try to break into falsetto but only in the syllables that are on the highest pitch for effect and show vulnerability. I think it must be way harder to do that than to keep it in one full voice, as you did, but could prove very effective as a tool in your bag; 2) as you are doing videos, you should try to interact more with the camera. You are such a beautiful girl with an amazing voice. I know it is hard to do it because we get so focused into the technique, pitch, rhythm, and expression, but I think it will pay off ahead. Sorry I have no technical advices to make it better, as it is sounding really good already. Cheers!