Purchase One-Time To Read & Publish a Listing!

CLICK HERE

Purchase Access To All Private Forums

CLICK HERE

Sign in to follow this  
StrxngeMusic

Music Publication and Promotion Services

Rate this topic

Do you have music on Spotify, iTunes, etc?

If you do not, we offer services to post your single, albums, or EPs on up to 14 major music platforms cheap!

If you have music on Spotify, we can jumpstart you with tremendous amounts of plays for very cheap prices. If you earn royalties on your music, you can actually make money off of these 100% organic plays.

Lemme know what you think!

1,000 Plays - $10 ($4)
5,000 Plays- $40 ($20)
10,000 Plays- $75 ($40)
50,000 Plays- $350 ($200)
100,000 Plays- $500 ($400)
200,000 Plays- $750 ($800)
500,000 Plays- $1500 ($2000)
1,000,000 Plays- $2500 ($4000)
2,000,000 Plays- $4750($ 8000)

those are our prices, the prices in the parentheses is how much you would make off of the plays if you made .004 cents per play. (.004 cents per day is the lowest amount of royalties given by spotify.

Not necessary. Anyone can go to cdbaby and a few others and create their own account and those services will place on Spotify, which pays super low. In fact, Taylor Swift had her catalog removed from Spotify.

So, basically, you are going to charge money to up the search engine?

I personally think it would be better to shop new music to music directors for film studios and get synchro licensing. People see a movie and a song gets stuck in their head and the just have to and find it.

I always advise others wanting to get into professional recording release to hire a lawyer. Before even hiring a manager or anything else.

NO, it's actually free for the first year of distribution. $15 a year after that. 

And Spotify plays will actually MAKE you money if you buy enough!

Anybody who is skeptical, I will offer you an even safer option that is 100% Risk-Free.  I will give you a sample of 1,000 plays (or more, because these are real plays you may get more this guaranteed) for free, just to try out the system!

Sign in to follow this