Scared to sing!

Rate this topic

Queen_Jojo

You were warned because of the culmination of posts with snarky and mocking jokes, rather than contrubing to the serious conversations you were mocking. Most of those comments have been removed.

You're new here. To come in the way you did makes you very suspect. Please, stick around, but please contribute if you want to be taken seriously and be a part of this community.

10 minutes ago, Draven Grey said:

You were warned because of the culmination of posts with snarky and mocking jokes, rather than contrubing to the serious conversations you were mocking. Most of those comments have been removed.

You're new here. To come in the way you did makes you very suspect. Please, stick around, but please contribute if you want to be taken seriously and be a part of this community.

:'(

On 2/23/2017 at 8:03 PM, Gsoul82 said:

I'm a beard guy though. Don't like how I look without it and my shadow comes back by the time the day is over.

On 2/23/2017 at 5:44 PM, Robert Lunte said:

So it seems with some folk... I think its weird. The first time I grew a beard in my life... and its weird. Can't make any promises... not sure I'll roll with it for long... if women like it though, I'm in! :P

I dispise shaving big time! If my beard was as thick as you two dudes I wouldn't even own a razor! ZZ Top Time! :)

On 4/14/2017 at 0:25 AM, Marky said:

oh, and I also read a psychology book about shyness and social anxiety some years back (which I didn't finish) talking about this thing, and I'm just passing the information that I understood and remember from it in my comment

She just has to realize that she's not singing for anybody else. People want to tell you you're bad. I've heard it all. Nobody wants to listen to you when you're bad, but they want to listen when you're good. Even when you develop enough talent to perform for people, there will still be people who don't like it.

13 hours ago, Kevin Ashe said:

I dispise shaving big time! If my beard was as thick as you two dudes I wouldn't even own a razor! ZZ Top Time! :)

I've just got the beard in the front now, so I still do shave the sides and neck. Mine was just looking almost like #MDEW for the past few months. Started buying products for it. I realized that I didn't think there was one gel or wax out there that could control that thing, and trimmed it.

10 hours ago, Gsoul82 said:

I've just got the beard in the front now, so I still do shave the sides and neck. Mine was just looking almost like #MDEW for the past few months. Started buying products for it. I realized that I didn't think there was one gel or wax out there that could control that thing, and trimmed it.

Yikes! sounds like a bad dream Gsoul82! :bigblueeyes:  Thanks for the anti-shaving support!

My apologies to Queen_JoJo for this "beard" tangent!  I think her question was answered seriously pretty well though. This funny beard talk just sort of popped up on this thread like weeds in the flower bed. ;)

On 4/14/2017 at 0:41 AM, Marky said:

:'(

Hey Marky!  It's cool! Don't feel rejected. Draven's a great guy! He's just trying to keep people from being offended. I've posted things I had to delete once I realized it might hurt feelings. Don't let it keep you from participating, it's all about maintaining a friendly atmosphere in here!  There's lot's of members who will take you seriously, and respect your good intentions!

peace,

k