So who done the forum over then?

Rate this topic

trainee singer

Hi how are you doing fellow singers. 

Let me introduce myself then. I am an old time user of this forum that has since in the last 3 days ago decided not to use this forum any more; and the reason I have made this decision is because and since then some bright spark who moderates this forum for some strange reason has decided to delete and remove the entire past 2 weeks worth of postings and threads and yes this would include those of you that have paid premium fees such as having your singing review.

I find this a disgusting attitude and complete bigotery! and no doubt by my attitude and tone of my voice some of you will know who I am or once was. So on that note its lights out for me and close the door and I'm out of hear and done. But I am sure you will be glad to see the back of me since I did not purchase your product anyway 

So go on and do it! do your best of craftmanships and remove this thread and user ID like you have done with the rest of the last 2 weeks of data. And BTW well done you Kevin A for recontributing to this forum (to a 4 week old post) well done you for playing into there hands for playing there evil little game and honestly do you have nothing better to do with your time.

Thanks for reading and yours sincerely all the best to you all in your singing success and careers. But I am sorry I can no longer play this game any longer as I have found a bigot whom is now my new vocal coach

:headbang::bang::beerbang:

BTW I am going to bed now as it is 1am GMT hear in the UK and I will not return for a good good 18 hours and work in the morning and everything ells so I will not know what you have done since  then. But at least I try LOL

I was wondering about the last few weeks having disappeared also. But I did not jump to the conclusion that it was done on purpose. Glitches happen and websites lose data. It has happened before. I do not recall any posts that would have been disrespectful to this forum or any of the members except for one or two who posted links to their own teaching website. Those posts could have been taken down without having to delete two weeks of posts.

My own conclusion is that it was a glitch and nothing more. One of the problems that DID occur in the past was this very thing of jumping to conclusions and going with the anger/indignation of someone having a differing opinion instead of just listening to what the other person had to say and considering  different points of view without the feeling of being degraded or slighted in some way.

I for one miss the debates. Usually debates happen when people speak of things they are passionate about and do have their own opinion. We grow from different opinions and different points of view. You can not learn anything new when you already believe you know it all.

No one ever has to pay to be a part of this forum. In fact, forums like this often lose money, even though there are those who pay for a professional review. Being a part of the conversations have nothing to do with paying. When multiple forum posts are deleted all at once, you can be 95% sure that it had nothing to do with someone going through all of them and deleting them in bulk. Only inflamatory and spam posts are deleted outright. Doing it the way you said and reasons you implied would be a waste of the moderators' and admins' time. Welcome to the world of software, updates, and plugins, where things diappear and break when all you really wanted to do is update!

By the way, it's spelled "bigotry", and there are a multitude of opinions represented on this forum, so that word doesn't apply. The fact you used a "fake" name, and then made a direct reference about who you are is also a bit ironic. Granted, what you described, in the tone you described it in, would be poetic irony, if it were trueI did find it humorously cooincidental that you mentioned a "disgusting attitude" as you attacked the moderators of this forum because of your assumption, and then immediately mention your own attitude. Funny how assumptions can so quickly make an ass out of you and umption.

I hope you get the comedic reference in that last sentence and not take it as name calling. If not, an evening with Pulp Fiction may be just what the Doctor ordered. That's a movie quote I use a lot to remind myself of how quickly I make an ass out of myself, so I can laugh at myself over it.

I hope the forum you found fits you better. I highly doubt it's better as a whole, but since I'm not part of it, I don't really care. More power to you with your new coach! Feel free to keep asking questions here too.

Don't worry bro, Your awful spelling and grammar gives away who you are. Good luck with the excuses and I hope you find a teacher who can put up with you and your gangster chains. Remember when you said 'Did you just assume my gender'... hope you're working through some identity stuff as well. 

7 hours ago, trainee singer said:

And BTW well done you Kevin A for recontributing to this forum (to a 4 week old post) well done you for playing into there hands for playing there evil little game and honestly do you have nothing better to do with your time.

What?!   ok, well, i'm pretty forum ignorant i guess, i don't even know what you're talking about.

and as far as nothing better to do with my time goes...... guilty. I've got about 8 books I need to finish reading, get my fat ass out exorcising, and stop stuffing my piehole with candy bars!!   Thanks trainee singer for the encouragement! :D

5 hours ago, Kevin Ashe said:

What?!   ok, well, i'm pretty forum ignorant i guess, i don't even know what you're talking about.

and as far as nothing better to do with my time goes...... guilty. I've got about 8 books I need to finish reading, get my fat ass out exorcising, and stop stuffing my piehole with candy bars!!   Thanks trainee singer for the encouragement! :D

:24:

At this rate I am not sure whether you are a really lame troll or just a very naive singer, but in both cases you are not doing a very good job my friend... There is no sense to even close the thread.

For others reading, this is indeed 2 cats, who had another nickname in the past "toolbox".

Good luck with your lessons and the new forum, don't foget to show us the results!

About the forum, good opportunity to talk about it. It was necessary to restore a backup that was 2 weeks old. If anyone is having issues due to this, please contact us (mods and adms) on PMs.

Unfortunately there is no way to restore posts that were lost, the data is gone. :(

Ow I do believe that this was a deliberate removal, I have watched how the mods moderate and remove threads in the past and it is just not myself who was complaining about there posts remove for no good dam reason but to take a whole 2 weeks worth out like that is just not on (and that included review my singing)! and I really wish Kenvin had not of reposted I would of been more then happy to see the owners hear suffer the consequences of there actions and have no one post on hear for week because that is what they deserve, if you are going to treat people like shit that that is what will happen! no I am not going to go off on a tit for tat argument hear quoting every pointless  sticks and stones remark made above and say goody goody ner ner. I am just going to go on my way now

• Administrator

Due to a technical problem that resulted in us losing the tier 2 menu on our forum, where many of the services are being offered, we had no choice but to restore the forum back to Aug. 1st. This was done to preserve the features we have been offering to members and sponsor companies. The loss of data was 2 weeks, big fucking deal... who cares. It was nothing more than maintenance of the site. There is no story here.

767161.jpg

39 minutes ago, trainee singer said:

Ow I do believe that this was a deliberate removal, I have watched how the mods moderate and remove threads in the past and it is just not myself who was complaining about there posts remove for no good dam reason but to take a whole 2 weeks worth out like that is just not on (and that included review my singing)! and I really wish Kenvin had not of reposted I would of been more then happy to see the owners hear suffer the consequences of there actions and have no one post on hear for week because that is what they deserve, if you are going to treat people like shit that that is what will happen! no I am not going to go off on a tit for tat argument hear quoting every pointless  sticks and stones remark made above and say goody goody ner ner. I am just going to go on my way now

No one treated you badly. No one erased your posts. You got called out for lashing out at people over an aassumption, and now you're angry. We did suffer the consequences of our actions. We updated the forum, and the consequence was that it had problems and had to be restored to August 1st. That's it.

Our actions towards you? We've done nothing but try to help you since you've been here. We put a lot of unpaid time into you, because we want to help, when it's the type of work we normally do get paid for. We offered one resource after another, trying to work with your assumptions about those resources too.

I hope you find a home elswhere, but I also hope you go back and heed the advice we've given you over and over across many months. Then you come at us with a post like this one. What do you expect to happen? Everyone be happy and loving in response? Are you trying to piss people off? It's not your place to hold anyone here accountable to anything. No one owes you anything. You are not entitled to being heard. And yet, we did listen, hear you out, try to help, and put a ton of time into responding to you time after time. Your assumption and resulting temper tantrum is an expected and fitting end. Wake up, man, other people aren't the problem here.

BTW, I don't get paid to give reviews, even though I spend the time to help when I can. I don't get paid when I recommend The Four Pillars of Singing, I truly do believe it's the best course out there, after trying over 20 others. I don't own this forum, but I'm friends with the one who does. Other courses have been suggested, recommended, and promoted here regularly. Many reviews have been given without payment. A TON of well thought out advice is given daily, not excluding what we've all tried to help you with directly. Check yourself, man.

48 minutes ago, trainee singer said:

Why even jump to this conclusion? You yourself have never been disrespected on this forum. And even if you feel disrespected now, why would someone else not have the right to feel disrespected by you for accusing them of something underhanded when it did not take place? Wouldn't they a;so have the right to be angry with you at this point and respond to the accusation?

Glitches happen, Information gets lost. That is a fact. There was no reason for the last few weeks to have disappeared except for a hardware or software malfunction.

I am sorry that you feel slighted, But I am also angry that you would attack this forum when everyone has tried to help you, whether you have taken advice or not or even deemed it worthwhile. The fact is that we have done nothing but try to help..

1 hour ago, trainee singer said:

Treating you like shit? Bro you are being tretated about 10 times better than you deserve. All the best to you too! :)

• Administrator
On 8/21/2017 at 8:26 AM, trainee singer said:

I have watched how the mods moderate and remove threads in the past

That's right douchebag. The best vocal forum moderators in the world that have done us all a huge favor by keeping track of and removing ignoramuses like you from our community.

THANKS GUYS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

:cool:

Computer error, well I have to say I don't believe a word of it now and hear is why.
For one of the 3 shit for brains who has been quietly observing there deleted post and threads think that this was a deliberate attach.
Ask my opinion, then he did not like the way certain topics of conversation where going so he decided to say (*auto edit*) the lot of you, don't have time for you all and press the delete button on everything anyway. Like he did when he did not like what I said about him in the last user named account and banned the account. And I very much imagine he will do the same with this account because now I am going to reveal my real gripe to you all about him.

A while ago I purchased the four pillars from him and was unable to gain access to the site and he agreed to refund me but never did and never answered my emails after that
and I had to go to my credit card company to get the refund back. At that time I seriously considered sacking this forum off but he sent me an  apologetic email after this and said he was offering my the product to me for free now. Which was not true anyway because I could not get access to it anyway. But I continued to use the forum and said nothing about this to anyone in public well now I am and he is a bloody con man! We have a saying on this side of the pond and its called "cowboy" now a cowboy over hear dose not ride a cow or hours and wear a hat or is a farmer. It just a bent dodgy trades man someone who will rip you off and it comes from the American term of an old fashioned cowboy; someone who would ride into town rob all the gold and gallop off into the sun set singing yehar, bit like a gypsies really. So I should have gotten out of this forum back then and learned the lesson once bitten twice shy really.

But Felipe I am not saying I have been treat like shit but I am saying that the community hear as a group have been shit on by one mans idiotic ludicrous and reckless actions and you asked me to let you know how I get on well you too are a member of said community and know who I am there and can see it all for your self. But I did offer you business before for you to be my teacher and to teach me what you could but you declined the offer. I also made you the offer Draven as well but you too declined. But there is no way I would of made the offer to a con man like this person though. And its an issue like that then has steered me away from signing up to the premium review me singing account.

Now back to the community at large and being shit on, there is a young lady hear that uploaded her song in the premium section that had it removed and she had to re submit it. The fact that she had paid for it is (as I said before) discussing!

But I notice that the community spirit is out in full fighting form and for the great man himself (butter would not melt LOL) because I see you are all back posting again. Well just remember this while you are all playing his game, soon as he dose not like what you think or the way you look and talk or the color of your money is not enough for his greed; he will indeed pull the rug from under your feet and once again and you too will be shit on and suffer the berdon; you have been warned!

Cats: A man has a right to remove inflammatory posts about him in his own house. This is Rob's forum. Also, you've gotten extremely hostile towards him, and others on this forum. Again, his house, not yours. Would you put up with that in your own house?

The reason I politely declined to be your teacher is because of your attitude towards people you don't agree with, your refusal to listen to solid advicee when it's put right in front of you and you asked for it, how quickly you call people names, assumption after assumption even when things were spelled out for you very clearly, and how a lot of conversations with you have been extremely argumentative. I don't accept students who act like you have on this forum. Rob also has the right to refuse business from you.

I know Robert well, and I only know what I've seen on the forum about you. I know the story from both points of view, because Robert and I have talked about it on multiple occasions. I would bet a large sum of money that your view of what happened between the two of you is largely misunderstood, skewed by assumptions and anger, and likely not at all how things truly went down. 

I've been a business partner to someone who used shady business practices and tried to make the world revolve around him. I'm extremely sensitive and wary of people like that now. I can say with full confidence that Robert is not that type of person. Between what I know of Robert, the situation between the two of you, and from what I've seen overall with how you react to things (e.g. the forum error that bought upon this thread with full force name calling), I can very confidently say that your assumptions about each and every thing you brought up are completely off base. 

You can choose to believe what you wish. I hope you truly check your assumptions and attitude first, but after this thread, I'm happy to see you leave.

23 hours ago, Draven Grey said:

Cats: A man has a right to remove inflammatory posts about him in his own house. This is Rob's forum. Also, you've gotten extremely hostile towards him, and others on this forum. Again, his house, not yours. Would you put up with that in your own house?

He dose and if I don't like the way he talks over super then I have the right to go

The reason I politely declined to be your teacher is because of your attitude towards people you don't agree with, your refusal to listen to solid advicee when it's put right in front of you and you asked for it, how quickly you call people names, assumption after assumption even when things were spelled out for you very clearly, and how a lot of conversations with you have been extremely argumentative. I don't accept students who act like you have on this forum. Rob also has the right to refuse business from you.

I have had other teacher before and no issue with them in regards to what you are implying. But that was not the reason what you told me at first but if that was your decision then so be it. But remember that this is a professional business deal and not a drinking budy personality contest!

I know Robert well, and I only know what I've seen on the forum about you. I know the story from both points of view, because Robert and I have talked about it on multiple occasions. I would bet a large sum of money that your view of what happened between the two of you is largely misunderstood, skewed by assumptions and anger, and likely not at all how things truly went down. 

I've been a business partner to someone who used shady business practices and tried to make the world revolve around him. I'm extremely sensitive and wary of people like that now. I can say with full confidence that Robert is not that type of person. Between what I know of Robert, the situation between the two of you, and from what I've seen overall with how you react to things (e.g. the forum error that bought upon this thread with full force name calling), I can very confidently say that your assumptions about each and every thing you brought up are completely off base. 

Well they always say there are 2 sides to every story and if you have something to say then now is the time to say it; speak now or forever hold your case!

Now I have a sneaky felling that this will be my last post hear and next on will be Rob to come out with a pack of lies about the situation and then close my account

On 8/23/2017 at 2:35 PM, 2 cats in a dust bin said:

I have had other teacher before and no issue with them in regards to what you are implying. But that was not the reason what you told me at first but if that was your decision then so be it. But remember that this is a professional business deal and not a drinking budy personality contest!

I mentioned the way you've acted in general. Originally, I said I was too busy to take you on as a student, which leads me to this next statement...You're right, it's a business deal, and I don't spend my time with high-maintenance, low-return clients. 

He dose and if I don't like the way he talks over super then I have the right to go

Now I have a sneaky felling that this will be my last post hear and next on will be Rob to come out with a pack of lies about the situation and then close my account

I'm curious, why are you still here? I mean, I certainly would've banned you by now, and I was even the first to moderate your original post before it was put back up in all its glory. However, I'm not referring to you being banned for acting like an ass-hat, but rather why you continue to stick around after clearly stating how horrible you think we are.