Purchase One-Time To Read & Publish a Listing!

CLICK HERE

Purchase Access To All Private Forums

CLICK HERE

Sign in to follow this  
Adam Lasater

Prog rock/metal recording project seeking vocalist

Rate this topic

Collaborative progressive rock/metal songwriting and recording project seeking a vocalist.  We're looking for a versatile and creative vocalist and lyricist.  Clean singing is top priority but screaming abilities are a bonus.  Must be familiar with basic music theory (the ability to write melodies and harmonies within a given key signature) and a basic home recording setup.  Any instrumental playing abilities and songwriting skills are also a huge bonus.

We are currently 2 people: I am the producer who currently does most of the songwriting, as well as guitar, keyboard and drum performance and production and engineering.  I am 34, active duty Army, currently stationed in Germany and I am pursuing my Bachelor's in Interdisciplinary Music Studies through Berklee Online.  I have an incredible bassist who also contributes to songwriting.  He lives in South Carolina and his playing style is like a cross between Les Claypool and Ryan Martinie.

Influences include (but not nearly limited to): Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, Haken, Karnivool, Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson, Periphery, TesseracT, Leprous, Tool, Primus, Mastodon, Opeth, Caligula's Horse, Metallica, Rammstein, Alice in Chains, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin and much more.

email: acehole7@gmail.com 

Spectre.mp3

Sign in to follow this