Sign in to follow this  
Shoutnice

Chester Bennington the alien. (proof)

Rate this topic

I started a thread on the LP reddit, and was hoping for some people to discuss this with. 

Without getting too crazy, not only what we are hearing is impossible, if you slow it down to .25 you can hear 2 voices at once being modulated at the same time. 

Humans can't do this. 

:)also in the end has come cute masonic alphabet in it. These guys have many secrets. 

Impossible? Humans can't do this?I have a couple of students who sing clean with two distinct tones at once in certain ranges. Also, the grit he uses IS two separate modulations at once.

What do the Freemasons have to do with it? Masons are very open about being Masons. Their "secrets" are not very secret at all. In fact, their teachings are all about becoming a better person and helping the world around you become better as well. Do you know any Masons? I know quite a few, have  been invited, and have had a lot of family who were Masons, even up to the 32nd degree. Nothing to see there but a lot of men getting together to try and help each other grow personally.

As for LP using masonic symbology, why not? Playing into conspiracies is well known to be a great way to attract more attention and make more sells. Subconsciously or not, you did exactly that when you made this post and on Reddit too. It adds a sense of mystery and grandeur.

I have nothing against Chester. Lord knows he's been through a lot that I could never imagine. I never really listened to Linkin Park either. I do not think Chester is an Alien, but I do believe he's had his demons. Sometimes that is enough to make you want to scream. It seems to me that if you have had enough to scream about in your childhood you would get pretty good at it and learn how to control it. 

As for symbolism in the entertainment and even the political industries, enough's enough already....I didn't really see too much in this video, I didn't look real hard either. But seriously, for those who are producers, videographers,  graphic artists, Logo makers, film makers and such......Do we really need another pyramid with an all seeing eye? The devil's horns are a bit dated also. How about something new and unique? Black and white checkerboard is also boring. Seeing hidden symbolism in logo's and  such is a bit over rated. There are a limited amount of geometrical shapes. All the good ones are taken by secret societies and satan worshipers.  What's left for us normal people with no affiliation to either of those entities? Anything you come up with will be associated with one or the other.

I just can't help myself.....If you are in a secret society, and you do take an oath unto death to keep secrets.....even if you do not take it seriously......you have to believe that at least one of your "brothers" will take it seriously if you divulge "Secrets".  That should be enough to keep most from talking about it.

22 hours ago, Shoutnice said:

if you slow it down to .25 you can hear 2 voices at once being modulated at the same time. 

I can not be messing about over an hour and a half video trying to find and work out which track is no. 25 are where the masonic symbols are. Im sorry!

21 hours ago, Draven Grey said:

What do the Freemasons have to do with it? Masons are very open about being Masons. Their "secrets" are not very secret at all. In fact, their teachings are all about becoming a better person and helping the world around you become better as well. Do you know any Masons? I know quite a few, have  been invited, and have had a lot of family who were Masons, even up to the 32nd degree. Nothing to see there but a lot of men getting together to try and help each other grow personally.

As for LP using masonic symbology, why not? Playing into conspiracies is well known to be a great way to attract more attention and make more sells. Subconsciously or not, you did exactly that when you made this post and on Reddit too. It adds a sense of mystery and grandeur.

Masons use symbols to decode information given out by other secret society that quest to conquer the world and so that they can prepair them self for yet another attack on humanity

Things like world events that may happen in the future that have been decoded though acts of genocide in our hybrid word or know as BS terrorism that we see in the media every day.

Now to be fair most mason like your junior and master masons, have not got a bloody clue about all of this or how the pyramid illuminati structure of the new world order works as they are only interested in feathering there own nests to promote them self profiting from acts of corrupt and child sex sexual interests and things like profiting from perverting the course of justice in the police and justice system. But a 32 degree mason, no! I would expect him to know the ins and out of the entire operation

Well lets no be to harsh on them now. They are hiding them selfs as a charity and like most large giant global charities that exist they are full of corruption from the little man and his cheeky little theft at the bottom to the big man and his puppet pulling political powers at that top. Well lets look at the Church where butter would not melt there, they too are a charity dating back to the old ages of time (and still governed and hiding behind the vatogens)

Now I dont want to get to political and steer away from the purpose of this forum, but a lot of these secret codes are actually hidden is pop music songs! So the O/P could well be right. Take a look at this link 

21 hours ago, Draven Grey said:

Yer yer yer! historic symbols that where used in the medieval ancient world and are no longer practiced any more and are solo there for ones intellectual curiosity hence all the sense of mystery and grandeur marketing sales BS

20 hours ago, kirkovin84 said:

Lol, talk about getting fired up about nothing.

And who are you picking fights with this time?

8 minutes ago, Atkinson The Bop! said:

Masons use symbols to decode information given out by other secret society that quest to conquer the world and so that they can prepair them self for yet another attack on humanity

Things like world events that may happen in the future that have been decoded though acts of genocide in our hybrid word or know as BS terrorism that we see in the media every day.

Now to be fair most mason like your junior and master masons, have not got a bloody clue about all of this or how the pyramid illuminati structure of the new world order works as they are only interested in feathering there own nests to promote them self profiting from acts of corrupt and child sex sexual interests and things like profiting from perverting the course of justice in the police and justice system. But a 32 degree mason, no! I would expect him to know the ins and out of the entire operation

This simply isn't true. A good conspiracy story, but incredibly far from reality. None of what you wrote is true.

And the 32nd Degree Masons I know? My Father is one (along with other family members). He and I have a lot of talks about it too. They do a lot of great work in the community, and truly help each other out too, especially when it comes to living with virtue and integrity.

1 hour ago, Atkinson The Bop! said:

I can not be messing about over an hour and a half video trying to find and work out which track is no. 25 are where the masonic symbols are. Im sorry!

Well lets no be to harsh on them now. They are hiding them selfs as a charity and like most large giant global charities that exist they are full of corruption from the little man and his cheeky little theft at the bottom to the big man and his puppet pulling political powers at that top. Well lets look at the Church where butter would not melt there, they too are a charity dating back to the old ages of time (and still governed and hiding behind the vatogens)

Now I dont want to get to political and steer away from the purpose of this forum, but a lot of these secret codes are actually hidden is pop music songs! So the O/P could well be right. Take a look at this link 

Yer yer yer! historic symbols that where used in the medieval ancient world and are no longer practiced any more and are solo there for ones intellectual curiosity hence all the sense of mystery and grandeur marketing sales BS

And who are you picking fights with this time?

Clearly stupid, stupid people

On 4/9/2018 at 4:53 PM, Draven Grey said:

Impossible? Humans can't do this?I have a couple of students who sing clean with two distinct tones at once in certain ranges. Also, the grit he uses IS two separate modulations at once.

I didn't do exactly anything. The topic I brought up has never been posted anywhere ever. And most people would never know even to this day, let alone in the early 2000's what was in the videos. 

Your name is appropriate however, so It makes sense your point of view. 

You also know nothing about masons but what I will accept a video of someone replicating what i've posted. Certainly doesn't have to be one of your "students" I'll give you the entire internet to work with. The modulation or someone producing a new sound that quickly between a melody whithout missing a (eighth)beat is what I refer to.  

Seriously, nice name . 

Patently stupid is just believing something because others say anyone is stupid for not believing this.  History books have been wrong and not corrected for 100s of years. Science books have "Facts" which have been proven false in later years. Knowledge is increasing but so is the amount of false facts that are in school books. Any THEORY is just that. A theory, a speculation. The more you learn, the more you realize there is that you do not know.

Many conspiracy theories are not true and ridiculous. That is mainly because people are trying to figure out what is truth without realizing they do not have enough information to discern the truth. But is there something going on other that what we are told or learned in the schools? Probably.