Jump to content

Full Head Voice or Solid Mix

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

You must be european or even south american. Outside the US, people call it the middle 8. Mostly in the US, it's called the bridge or the break. I was taught to call it a bridge. I do believe it's the lead singer playing the turn around in the bridge.

At times when I can hear him, it seems like head voice because the notes are light but, for him, it could be mix with light phonation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...